44. This is my dowry

Last night, Zhao's family discussed it for a long time. Finally, it was negotiated to produce a charter and set two requirements for Jiang Zhen.

First of all, Zhao Fugui and Zhao Liu are sure to let Zhao Jinge support the elderly. Although Zhao Jinge is a pair of children, they only have such a child.

Secondly, they are going to have ten or two silver gifts. Of course, the two silvers, Zhao Fugui and Zhao Liu's husband and wife, do not take them. Instead, they give Zhao Jinge the dowry of the bottom of the box... They do this mainly to give Zhao Jinge Need a guarantee.

As for the other, they have no requirements, that is, Jiang Zhen does not want to invite people to drink wine, there is nothing. Anyway, there are not many relatives in Zhao family. It is ok for them to ask for a meal.

In fact, they have nothing to offer to these two demands... They want Zhao Jinge to support the elderly, and they can no longer be bridesick.

But the matter of getting married is to discuss it. They don't mention anything. Maybe it makes Jiang Zhen think that Zhao Jinge is down.

Finally, Zhao Fugui decided to ask for the first mention, and then the big guys slowly discussed.

They made a decision, and they felt a lot easier. They got up early in the morning and waited for Jiang Zhen to come to the door.

The result...

Zhao Fugui and Zhao Jinge did not go to work, so waited for one morning, Jiang Zhen did not come, Zhao Liu waited too anxious to ask Sun Xiao's eldest son Wang Yuer, only to know that Jiang Zhen was Go to the county to buy something.

It seems that Jiang Zhen attached great importance to the matter of raising the family... The Zhao family continued to wait for this, and then waited for Jiang Zhen with chicken and duck.

Zhao Liu: "..."

Forget it, Jiang Zhen is alone, no parents are on the sidelines, can remember to bring something to the relatives, it is not bad, they can not care too much.

Zhao Liu's let Jiang Zhen enter the house. As for Wang Haisheng, he was not a relative, so he put it down and insisted on leaving. He did not enter the house.

"Hey, mother, I am coming to propose a kiss today, I hope you will marry Jin Geer to me." Jiang Zhen said very much.

Zhao Liu had been a little afraid of Jiang Zhen before, but this time Jiang Zhen looked very peaceful, but she was afraid of not getting up, even because of Jiang Zhen's words, she burst into tears with excitement.

Her golden brother, someone came to mention it! This Jiang Zhen is also more sincere than Li Zugen.

The Li family's mouth said it was nice, and it was said that it was true to come to the relatives, but actually? They came to the door so many times, even the onions did not bring!

"Okay, okay..." Zhao Liu wiped her tears and nodded. She wanted to ask for it immediately, but she didn't know what to say. It was so embarrassing.

Jiang Zhen didn't really know what to say at this time, but he was an acute one. He simply took out the things in the burden: "My mother, I bought something."

What Jiang Zhenxian took out was the wrapped rouge and bracelet. He found that he had brought a silver bracelet. Zhao Liu was more satisfied with him.

Knowing to buy rouge jewelry for her family, this is Jiang Zhen's opinion on Jin Geer.

But... Is this bracelet a bit small? His family's wrist is a bit thick, so a small bracelet can't be worn...

Zhao Liu is a bit tangled, Jiang Zhen gave him the rouge and bracelet: "Mother, this is for you."