108. Zhao Jinge was born.

"You have a stomachache, what are you doing here? You..." Jiang Zhen was in a hurry. Zhao Jinge was pregnant for more than nine months. He may be born at any time. At this time, the stomach hurts for a while... Isn't it pain?

"Not very painful..." Zhao Jin said, and then frowned. "But it is getting more and more painful now." He walked all the way, it seemed to be getting more and more painful. It took a long time to hurt once, and now it has become Intensive.

Getting more and more painful? Jiang Zhen's hands have already trembled. Zhao Jinge's stomach is now quite a belly. He can't help him. He can only...

A copy of Zhao Jinge, Jiang Zhen took the princess, and ran to the house.

Zhao Jinge's skeleton is tall, not as light as those of the women's doubles. On the contrary, he is quite heavy. After pregnancy, the weight has increased by more than 20 kilograms. The average person is estimated to be unable to move him.

However, Jiang Zhenyang has been raising his body for more than a year. Now he has not only fighting skills, but also physical strength and endurance. With Zhao Jinge, he can still run.

"What are you doing?" Zhao Jinge stunned and forgot to think about stomachache.

There are a lot of people working here, and a bunch of people look at them now!

"Take you home." Jiang Zhendao, holding Zhao Jinge ran faster.

"I'm fine..." Zhao Jinge originally wanted to say something. He saw Jiang Zhen's face anxious, but he hugged Jiang Zhen's neck and stopped talking.

These days, he found some women who helped the brick kiln to work there, and they were familiar with the women and the children in the village. Therefore, from these people, they knew a lot about pregnant and having children.

According to these women, after the first child began to suffer from pain, it will take some time to get born. He used to be in the brick kiln, but he only had a little pain, so he would go to Jiang Zhen and want to find Jiang Zhen. Then go home and have a baby.

As a result, Jiang Zhen was so anxious...

Is he not so good when he is swayed by Jiang Zhen?

Zhao Jinge was a little happy in his heart, but the people around him were really shocked by this scene.

"What happened to Jiang Boss? How to run so fast?"

"He is holding Zhao Jinge, what happened to Zhao Jinge?"

"Is it going to be born? Zhao Jinge seems to be in the month."

......

The people on the dock side saw this scene, and all of them talked about it. After reaching a conclusion, they couldn't help feeling.

"The boss is really good for Zhao Jinge."

"This is also very good... my mother always complains that I am not good to her."

"You don't complain, I don't have a mother."

A group of young people talked about it and saw it. He Chunsheng scolded: "Nothing, continue to practice!"

"Yes!" These people immediately responded.

At the end, He Chunsheng said again: "How do the bosses do it, you better learn something, and it will be good in the future!"

He just learned Jiang Zhen, and now he is so comfortable!

He Chunsheng long time ago, I liked a hot girl in the village. The girl is different from his mother. The mouth can be neat, and she will teach others especially.