63. Jiang Zhenhao man

Jiang Zhen only showed his face in the gambling house and left with Zhao Jinge.

It's already late, he has to hurry home, or else the family will worry.

From the gambling house, the sky was already dark. Jiang Zhen walked for a while and found that Zhao Jinge, who was holding a bamboo pole, was a little out of state, and then he turned back and took his hand.

Zhao Jinge was shocked and unconsciously broke away. He was afraid that Jiang Zhen was not happy. He quickly said: "There are a lot of people here, not very good..."

"Now the sky is going to be dark, there is no one." Jiang Zhendao, took Zhao Jinge's hand again, and took the bamboo pole held by Zhao Jinge: "Go."

Although Zhao Jinge felt that he was somewhat shy when he was holding hands, he could not deny that his heart was also happy. He lowered his head and followed Jiang Zhen's body to make his own pace become consistent with Jiang Zhen. At the same time, a heart was also stabilized.

Everything before, the impact on Zhao Jinge is a bit big, and in the later period, he was all embarrassed - Jiang Zhen turned out to be a gambling house...

"Golden brother, let's come to the county town tomorrow." Jiang Zhendao.

"No, I am not coming." Zhao Jinge quickly refused. He did not do a lot of things today. Later, when Jiang Zhen played cards, he could only watch with a bamboo pole, not only useless. Also lost Jiang Zhen's face, he felt that he still should not follow Jiang Zhenlai County.

"Why?" asked Jiang Zhen.

"There is still a lot of work to do at home, and the land we bought has not yet been planted..." Zhao Jinge said.

"The land and work at home can let He Chunsheng and He Xiasheng go to plant." Jiang Zhendao, pinched the hand of Zhao Jinge: "This county has everything, there are many people who will be small, I I have seen a treasurer before. His wife and daughter helped him to take care of his aging mother in the country. He was accompanied by his little sister in the county. He adjusted the oil with the little good honey... This county town There are still many women who have a bad time in their children. They open the door to do business... What business should you know? I heard that Yang Jiang often goes..."

Zhao Jinge suddenly opened his eyes: "I will come with you tomorrow."

"Yeah." Jiang Zhen calmly nodded.

Zhao Jinge's heart is very, very, very hopeful that Jiang Zhen, in addition to himself, is still looking for someone else, but he feels that he is useless. The gap with Jiang Zhen is too big...

He looked at Jiang Zhen with entanglement, and finally decided to follow Jiang Zhen.

Jiang Zhen is very satisfied with Zhao Jinge's attitude.

At this time, the poor people basically regarded the two children as women, but he always regarded Zhao Jinge as a man. In his opinion, Zhao Jinge is no worse than others.

He even cultivated Wang Haisheng, and there is no way to teach Zhao Jinge.

Really want to say, Zhao Jinge is sure that all aspects are better than Wang Haisheng, playing cards today, Zhao Jinge will soon be able to get started, Wang Haisheng? Selling kelp for ten days, I will be mistaken if I accidentally.

After two people, Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge, they came to the place where they stopped the boat. At this time, Wang Haisheng had already been in a hurry.

"Why did Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge still not come back?"

"Before I saw Liu Hetou also came to the county, you said that it is Liu Hei..."