68. County City talks about business

When Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge were pondering how to place those under their command, those people were also watching Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge.

The previous Liu Hetou was completely different from Jiang Zhen.

Liu Hetou let them do things and let them help themselves to make money, but they are not good for them. What are the benefits, they will only be given to his cousins, and they will not be given to them. He is always a tall man. .

Jiang Zhen is different. These days, Jiang Zhen is eating the same as them, and will train with them. Even Zhao Jinge will train with them.

This gives them a feeling of being valued and the rejection of training is getting smaller and smaller.

"I didn't see that Zhao Jinge was a pair at first. I was going to ask him to drink wine together..." A gambler's thug couldn't help it.

The Hongxing gambling house usually does not have too many thugs to use it. As long as someone maintains order there, Jiang Zhen asked those people and left five who did not want to follow him, watching at the gambling house, and then leaving the rest. Several people got their hands down.

In front of this, I once wanted to ask Zhao Jinge to drink flowers and wine, that is, one of the people who got him under his own hand, named Ding Li'an.

This Ding Li'an, after training with Jiang Zhen for two days, only then said that Jiang Zhen was mostly a man who was not a man's Liu Hetou, and that Zhao Jinge turned out to be Jiang Zhen's twins.

When he first heard about it, it was Liu Hetou who lied to himself and did not believe it at all. After all, Zhao Jinge was really not like a pair.

However, everyone in Qiaotou Village knows that Zhao Jinge is also the son of Jiang Zhen. Some of them went to the Jiang family to make trouble on the day of Jiang Zhencheng's pro, and even saw them as relatives.

"Not just you didn't see it, I didn't see it." Someone said.

"Who can think of him as a pair of children? He is taller than me!"

"Right, he is a double child. How does Jiang Zhen let him train with us?"

"Jiang Boda... It's just to treat him as a man..."

Everyone talked a lot, they were speechless, and they were more sympathetic to Zhao Jinge.

Obviously it is a pair of children, and it is brought to the training by her husband every day... This is not a day when the two children should have.

Jiang Zhen is so rich, his double children, shouldn't he like Liu Hetou's mother-in-law, just look at the children at home every day, and then support the women who are hired at home to do the work?

Zhao Jinge did not feel hard, this training is really nothing for him, and even let him feel that he is closer to Jiang Zhen.

He wants to learn a little more, and he will help Jiang Zhen in the future.

After eating, Jiang Zhen called those people together and began brainwashing education.

He used to take a lot of political lessons. Although he didn't listen seriously, it was enough to instill some ideas for these people.

Jiang Zhen was impatient and long-formed. He only said a little, agitated these people, and then let everyone go to lunch for an hour. After an hour, it was physical training.

After Jiang Zhen also accepted these people, they discovered that their physical strength and endurance were real.

Under the woods in Qiaotou Village, the 30 people each held a bamboo pole in their hands, waving the tiger and the wind, repeating the movements of the hands over and over again, it was full of sweat and did not stop.