21. Laozi wants to separate

The people in Hexi Village were all scared by Jiang Zhen.

There are also a few of them who are brave enough to fight, but no one will be as desperate as Jiang Zhen.

Going into the door? ! He even dared to think about this!

The villagers in Hexi Village saw that Jiang Zhen's expression had changed. He couldn't afford to provoke him. He just wanted to be far from this person.

"Jiang Boda, you have something to say..." The village chief Jiang Ping's tone was very soft. He felt that Jiang Zhen was really crazy, and a madman... they still don't want to get better.

"I am not talking about it with you?" Jiang Zhenyou smiled at the people in front of him.

However, the villagers in Hexi Village did not feel that his smile was friendly, but they all felt that the smile was terrible, and even some people subconsciously shrank their heads.

The movement of the Jiang family is bigger than the last time. The people in the village have basically come to see the excitement, and the three floors of the Jiang family are surrounded by three layers.

The average person will definitely be afraid to see this scene, but Jiang Zhen is calm and self-sufficient.

He is not afraid of these villagers. It is these people who do not care about the life of the servant in his hand. He also has the ability to climb to the roof to break through and escape. Of course, he does not want to be a fugitive. He always thinks. If you want to live a good life in the village, look for someone who is willing to let him into the house.

It's a pity that this time it's a trouble, but it's all messing up his plans.

"Jiang Boda, how do you want to let go of the official?" Jiang Ping asked, Jiang Zhen's knife on the neck of Yangjiang saw him straight, especially because Jiang Zhen would accidentally hurt Yangjiang. This is a comet that can be used by my aunt, and I dare to fight the servant's comet. Don't really kill!

"I want him to let him go, but I have conditions." Jiang Zhendao.

"Big Brother, if you have any conditions, as long as you don't hurt people!" Jiang Chengxiang said quickly.

Before Jiang Zhen used a bamboo pole to tie him to his thigh, he was bleeding, but his wound was not particularly serious. Jiang Zhen didn't want to kill, but naturally he was merciless.

However, although the wound is not very serious, Jiang Chengxiang has the feeling of "my life".

Who is Yang Jiang? That was the person who had spent his time trying to climb the relationship! It's okay for Jiang's boss to fight him. He played Yang Jiang...

I don't have to think about it, I know that Yang Jiang will definitely come to find his own embarrassment in the future... Now Jiang Chengxiang is looking forward to Yang Jiang to see himself in the future to save himself.

"This is what you said." Jiang Zhen chuckled: "I want to separate."

Separate? Jiang Chengxiang had a glimpse. He had thought about using his family to threaten his big brother. He did not expect that his elder brother would have the conditions after he had taken advantage of it.

How could his older brother want to split up, and if he left the Jiang family, where would he go to eat later?

No, he has a place to eat. He is now holding Yang Jiang to force them to separate. Most of them want to take away the fields of their homes... Jiang Chengxiang's eyes are violently wide and he looks at Jiang Zhen in horror.