80. Surgical suture wound

Jiang Zhen has always been looking forward to doing things.

Some people will regret it after suddenly encountering a disaster. They will blame themselves and even let such emotions affect their own work, but he will not.

The dangerous thing he has encountered has gone. It's really nothing wrong with this encounter. The urgent task now is how to keep his life.

But not everyone is like him.

"I knew that I wouldn't come soon..." I saw the tragic situation of the two men. A villager who was also in the village of Hexi, who was following the village of Jiang Zhen, was holding his injured arm. The more he wanted to be sad, he even cried. : "I don't want to die..."

When I heard this person, the emotions of other people were somewhat affected.

"No one is forcing you to come. I have already said that we are coming to protect people and will be in danger." Jiang Zhen looked at the man.

Jiang Zhen did say that, but... "Is it not dangerous before?" The man couldn't help but said that he had just caught up with Jiang Zhen's cold eyes.

He still had a lot of words to say, this next word can't be said.

"When you go back this time, you should stop following me." Jiang Zhen said directly.

Jiang Zhen said this, the man suddenly seemed to be shackled, and the others were awake.

The man looked around and wanted to find an alliance. However, the thugs who followed Jiang Zhen very early had already heard about Jiang Zhen. They had done the same thing before, and they would not have the emotion like him at all. Good days, it is meant to be paid.

Jiang Ming, who is also from Hexi Village, said: "Going out, it is normal to be in danger. However, you may be robbed if you go to a relative. I will not go out after you see it!"

"We haven't done anything to save lives today. If you are taking someone else's boat to go to Beijing, you are in danger. Do you still have to blame the person for letting you take the boat?"

"And, you shouldn't think that this time Zheng Jia spent money to ask us to go to Beijing to have a trip, and give us a lot of money?"

Jiang Ming said that the person was speechless.

Jiang Zhen looked at Jiang Ming and had a good impression on this person. At the same time, he made up his mind. These people must practice some more.

The stove needle was quickly sent.

There is no gut line, but other lines are not unusable... Wait for the water in the stove to boil, Jiang Zhen let Wang Haisheng pour some to soak some salted sugar, then throw all the needles into the boil, then roll again Pour it in a jar, wash it with a little coolness, and wash your hands clean.

He still didn't do enough, but at the moment, this condition can't be done too much—the two have lost too much blood, and then they don't suture the wound, only one dead end.

The thin needles were bent by hand, and Jiang Zhen sewed the wound directly on the deck. The suture operation needs to be done in a bright place, and only the deck is eligible.

Jiang Zhenxian sutured the wounded person. After seeing his wound, he was fortunate to have some luck - this person's goodness did not hurt the internal organs.

Jiang Zhengang started, and the situation here attracted Zheng Yi's attention.

"What are you doing?" Zheng Yi asked inexplicably. He had just arranged things, and he saw that Jiang Zhen was cooking something, and he could not help but understand.