47. I met a robber

Today, Jiang Zhen did the same thing as yesterday.

He went to catch fish with Wang Haisheng early in the morning. After catching the fish, he went to the county town with Wang Haisheng and sold the remaining sea goods while selling fish.

On this day, they sold two or two silver coins. They sold almost all the fish and the sea cargo. It was a matter of mind. At this moment, Jiang Zhen wondered if he would become a pro, then go out and look for it. Do something else to do business.

Returning to the Zhao family in the evening, Jiang Zhen said his plan and Zhao Jinge. The two were still tired of saying something, and after that, the day was dark.

Because Zhao Liu and Zhao Fugui may return, Jiang Zhen first returned to his residence, until he waited for an hour, and did not wait until Zhao Fugui and his wife came back, he went to find Zhao Jinge.

Today, Zhao Fugui and his wife are not there. After they meet, they don't have to talk as they did before, but they say something better.

As he spoke, Jiang Zhen mentioned one thing.

When he was at the seaside and Wang Haisheng, they were smashing some of the shells that were still chic, but they forgot to give Zhao Jinge.

Zhao Jinge has not seen the shells yet, and they are very interested in them. Jiang Zhen immediately said that he would immediately take it to Zhao Jinge.

Although Zhao Fugui and Zhao Liu have already recognized the relationship between Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge, but they are there, during the day, Jiang Zhen is always bad and Zhao Jinge speaks and gives gifts, so some things are better to send at night.

Zhao Jinge felt very troublesome, but Jiang Zhen didn't feel trouble at all, so he went to get the shells, and Zhao Jinge, he ordered the lights to wait for him in the house.

At night, there are no people in the village, so they don't think they will be seen.

Zhao Fugui held Zhao Liu's hand in the dark, and always felt a bit uncomfortable.

He hoped that Zhao Jinge could marry Jiang Zhen quickly. After all, he was very satisfied with Jiang Zhen, but even so, he was still upset when he saw that Jiang Zhen was afraid of his child's window.

What does this Jiang Zhen mean? !

Zhao Liu's time has come back and he is angry.

Her family Jin Geer has not yet married Jiang Zhencheng, how can Jiang Zhen do this!

The two slowly walked in the direction of their home. At the same time, Zhao Liu's thoughts were more and more entangled.

She suddenly thought that she couldn't sleep one night. She once saw Jiang Zhen squatting near her home... At that time, she was also worried that Jiang Zhen wanted to go to his house to steal things and grab things. Now it seems... that Jiang Zhen is not To steal things, but to steal people!

No wonder that Jin Geer always talks for him at that time!

Zhao Liu's more and more depressed, suddenly remembered one thing...

Today, Jin Geer took out a broken bed from his house...

Kim's sleep has been very good, how can it crush the bed? and so......

The two children of their own family were actually stunned... Zhao Liu was inexplicably depressed.

At this time, Zhao Liu and Zhao Fugui, two people, have already reached the window of Zhao Jinge.