114. The opening of the breeze building

Shen Anxin felt that Zhao Jinge was really uncomfortable, and even Jiang Zhen's name was wrong.

He knows that Jiang Zhen is literate and has been studying hard. He wants to let Jiang Zhen know about it. Then he said: "Jiang Zhen's name is still very good, Jin Geer, I am writing to you. Look?"

Pick up the pen and ink, Shen Anxin will write on a piece of paper.

He secretly wrote the name of Jiang Zhen, and he has already been familiar with these two words. Now...

Shen Anxin has not finished writing. The piece of paper in front of him was taken away by Jiang Zhen: "Do not teach you. We have to eat, please leave!"

Jiang Zhen's expression was very indifferent, and Shen Anxin saw his expression and couldn't help it. Before, Jiang Zhen was not enthusiastic about him, but he was much better than Feng Jingyuan. But now, he even has the feeling that Jiang Zhen might beat him.

Jiang Zhen really wants to beat people.

He has always been straight and straight, and naturally he did not see the good concealed thoughts of Shen Anxin. However, Jiang Zhen always felt that this Shen Anxin was not good.

He does not prohibit Zhao Jinge from interacting with people. Zhao Jinge went out to do business and trained with his men. He never felt anything, but now... Zhao Jinge always mentions others with him. This person always goes to his home. What means?

Moreover, Zhao Jinge is too concerned about Shen Anxin!

"Jiang Jiangye..." Shen Anxin looked at Jiang Zhen with uneasiness. Jiang Zhen paid so much attention to Zhao Jinge. He didn't say anything heavy, so he was so angry?

Is Zhao Jinge worthy of treating him like this?

"Jiang Zhen, An Xin, he did not intend to ..." Zhao Jinge advised that Shen Anxin wants to criticize him in fact, should not deliberately say Jiang Zhen.

Also Anxin... Zhao Jinge yelled that he was even named with his surname. Jiang Zhen looked at Shen Anxin and said: "If you have a big family, you shouldn't need to come to someone else's house for dinner?"

Jiang Zhen did not say too much, but it was just two sentences that had already made Shen Anxin unable to stand it.

The person he likes is going to drive him away...

"Master Jiang, I will leave immediately." Shen An Xindao.

"Well, you should have already said goodbye. In our village, people who have not yet gone to the meal are going to be defamed." Jiang Zhendao, most of the villagers have no money, and they hate not to eat rice. people.

He did not lack food, but he also wished that Shen Anxin had to go quickly. This Shen Anxin stayed at his house all day long. He went home and wanted to have a meal with Zhao Jinge.

Sometimes he wants to take a break at noon, take a nap, and Zhao Jinge will definitely be with him. Now? There are outsiders in the house, Zhao Jinge can only go with the Shen Anxin first.

The three were talking, and the bed next to it sounded the cry of Zhao Mingzhu.

Zhao Mingzhu has been awake for a while, but no one cares about her. This is not angry, protest?

"My pearl, come, hug and hug." Jiang Zhen picked up the person and kissed Zhao Mingzhu's white and tender face. He went to the right and kissed the right side.

Shen Anxin was very embarrassed. When he saw this scene, he could no longer wait. He packed up and went out. Zhao Jinge wanted to send people out, but he was stopped by Jiang Zhen: "Golden brother, you give Pearl Come over the diaper, hurry up!"