57. Someone is making trouble

After Jiang Zhen hit Liu Hetou, some people in Hexi Village felt very happy, but there were also a group of people headed by Jiang Jia Er Shugong who felt very worried. They were afraid that Liu Hetou would come to He Xicun to find them.

Later, Liu Hetou had disappeared, and the big guys let go of his heart, but did not expect to see Liu Hetou at this time.

This Liu Hetou came to the door when Jiang Zhencheng was in love. Is this... looking for trouble? Who are the people around him?

The people in Hexi Village were a little scared. Liu Hetou looked at these people with a sullen look, and his mouth was slightly hooked.

He really came to the trouble of Jiang Zhen.

It was a shame and shame for him to be beaten by Jiang Zhen that day. He was never a person who did not avenge his vengeance. Naturally, he also remembered to retaliate against Jiang Zhen.

But at that time, he was scrupulous.

When Jiang Zhen hit him that day, he saw the goods that Jiang Zhen put aside. There are still many good things in the goods that the county town wants to buy and cannot buy.

This Jiang Zhen dare to beat himself, his skills are good, and he can get so many good things, afraid that it is a little bit...

Under such circumstances, Liu Hetou naturally did not dare to rashly attack Jiang, and these days, he went to investigate Jiang Zhen.

In this year, I want to check one person and only ask one person. It takes a lot of effort, but Jiang Zhen is a native of Hexi Village. Except for a few months ago, Liu Hetou quickly took his experience. I have checked it out.

Although he did not know where he went when he went out for a long time, this Jiang Zhen did not have a background worthy of his fear. There is no doubt about this.

At this time, Liu Hetou also remembered that he had thrown it before he could not take He Qiusheng's tie, and he would come with the debt of the family. At that time, he said that on the one hand, he wanted to face. On the other hand, he also wanted to test Jiang Zhen, but now it seems...

This Jiang Zhenguo really has no background, or else he will let him continue to go to the debt.

In this way, Liu Heitou will not put Jiang Zhen in his eyes, but Jiang Zhen's skill is too good, even if he has seen blood... Liu Heitou does not dare to rashly target him.

However, he also has a way to deal with him.

This Jiang Zhen is going to be a relative, and the mother of the two children who are married with him is still the person of their Liujia Village.

Liu Hetou is in Liujiacun, and he can be said to have a hand to cover the sky. He did not go to the people in the same village for no reason, and the people in Liujiacun listened to him.

No, he greeted him. The person of Zhao Liu's family was coming, and he came along.

Jiang Zhen took Zhao Jinge into the new house, Zhao Liu also went in, but Zhao Fugui has been greeting the guests outside. Seeing this group of people, Zhao Fugui immediately changed his face: "What are you doing?"

Zhao Fugui is extremely unhappy with Zhao's family, because these people have never been better than Zhao Liu.

Zhao Liu is the eldest daughter of the family. The following two younger brothers are a younger sister. This countryman thinks that her daughter is a loser. Zhao Liu's is also not liked by her parents. Although she is less rigorous than Jiang's boss, she is It has always been not very good.