178. Jiang's boss outside the Fan (End)

Jiang Wei lived in Xingguo for three years, participated in the college entrance examination in Xingguo, and officially ended his high school life.

Although high school prohibits early love, there are actually many people who secretly fall in love. At present, everyone graduates from high school, and there are many people who want to break up.

After all, a couple is hard to get together at a college.

Ning Che is impossible to go to the same university as Jiang Wei.

In the last year of high school, Jiang Wei spent a lot of time on him and made up for him. He did study hard to avoid Jiang Yan, but in the end, his score is estimated to be enough for an ordinary university. Jiang Wei is sure to be able to go to the top universities in Xingguo.

"Jiang Wei, which university do you want to report to in the future? I will go online to check if there is any suitable university nearby." Ning Qi held the information of volunteers sent by the school and looked at Jiang Zhen with his eyes.

He certainly can't go to the same university with Jiang Wei, then he can only find a school that is closer to Jiang Wei...

"Don't worry, don't look at this now." Jiang said, his parents talked to him, hoping that he would go back to school, and when he was going back to China, he hoped to go with Ningqi.

He likes Ningqi, Ningqi also likes him, they have been together for a long time... Jiang Yi has already begun to imagine the marriage and childbirth in the future.

However, he is not very embarrassed to say that although he has changed a lot, he is still not used to talking with people, and he does not like to tell people what he is saying.

In the past two years, he basically listened to Ningqi.

When he heard Jiang's words, Ning's expression inevitably dimmed.

Ning Qi and Jiang Wei are the same age. When Jiang Yan transferred to school two years ago, he fell in love with Jiang Wei at first sight. Later, after watching Jiang Wei for a long time, he still liked Jiang Wei more and more.

He actually wrote a love letter to Jiang Wei. As a result, Jiang Wei didn't look at it. When he gritted his teeth, he confessed in public. After the confession, he broke the can and broke the Jiang.

As a result, Jiang Wei actually agreed to be with him!

Ning Qi has a feeling of being smashed by the sky, and at the same time, he is becoming more and more uneasy.

Although Jiang Wei agreed to be with him, the two have always been faint.

Jiang Wei never said that he liked him or even talked to him very much. The communication between the two was mostly related to learning.

He wants to be entangled in Jiang Wei, but now they graduated from high school... later...

After the college entrance examination, the classmates gathered together and decided to have a meal together.

Everyone is aa, but Ning Chess grabs Jiang Wei's money and pays Jiang's money.

Jiang Wei should have no money... He often lives in the school on weekends, eating is always a cafeteria, and wearing clothes has always been unbranded...

I don't know that Jiang Wei has a lot of unbranded clothes. In fact, it is a privately-made Ningqi. During his love, he almost covered the expenses of the two.

Jiang Wei did not stop.

This is because he likes Ning Qi to take care of himself. It is also because Ning Cheung does not spend much... If Ning Chess buys valuables for him, he refuses. The two are together, mainly for the expenses of eating together.