93. You owe me money

Shen Anxin was entangled and attracted many people to stop, but no one went up to block it, but they were all watching the excitement.

This is because things are developing too fast. Secondly, it is the person who first screams. When he comes up, he says that Shen Anxin is a good person.

Although Shen's new brow's scar is very light, but he and Zhao Jinge stand together, the big guy is expected to first see that he is a pair.

A pair of men and a man arguing in the streets...

Since it is a small family member, everyone will naturally not take care of it, just watch a live side.

The place where Shen Anxin is located, next to a restaurant, the second floor window of the restaurant, a young man is looking down, seeing this scene, and hearing the sound of Shen Anxin with a crying sound, his eyes flashed a hint of pleasure.

The man, standing next to a fat middle-aged man, was the one who wanted to buy Jiang Zhen's goods. After Jiang Zhen's disagreement, he smashed Shen Anxin and then left the Zhulong cabinet of the Bandung Commercial Bank.

"Young master, will this be not appropriate?" Zhu said. He knows that his grandfather is bent on the young master to take care of Shen Anxin, and he has collected all his family's wealth.

And now his young master is doing this...

This is a bad reputation for Shen An, and it is not good for his young master!

"If there is anything wrong, I don't want to marry him!" Feng Chenglin, the Shaodong family of Bandung Commercial Bank.

He has never liked Shen Anxin. He agreed to Shen Anxin before, because Shen has money, and there is only such a single seedling, and Shen Anxin is married. Shen's money is his.

However, Shen Anxin has never been acquainted with him. He has refused him several times. He is also annoyed. Now, he has not wanted to go to Shen Anxin at all.

Since I am not going to go to jealousy, I will ruin Shen Anxin.

Shen Anxin is a pair of children. There is no one who is right at home. He is willing to marry his daughter. Now, when he is out of the street and a man pulls, there is a good man. He is even less likely to find a good daughter, and his business. It is sure that there will be fewer and fewer people who are willing to do business with him.

After Shen's business has collapsed, can they still swallow the Shen family a little bit?

Feng Chenglin waited for the next development of this matter, and then discovered that the direction of development of the matter suddenly changed.

What did Jiang Zhen have seen in modern times? The man who suddenly ran out to pull the new pull of Shen An, I knew that it had nothing to do with Shen Anxin.

However, his purpose is very clear, that is, to ruin Shen's new reputation.

This is Shen'an new, although a pair of people want to be a man, but there is a pair of children in the bones. If you encounter this scene, you will not have any strength. When you are smashed, you will cry.

"You are a monk..." The man grabbed Shen's new clothes and was about to do it according to the man who gave the money. He was suddenly caught in the collar.

"Zhang Erji, I can find you! When is the money you owe me?" Jiang Zhen grabbed the man and asked him wickedly. When he spoke, he also deliberately took the capital side. Accent - no matter where people are, they will believe more about what locals say.