159. Jiang Zhen wants to take off

When Jiang Zhen got the news, he knew that this time someone was looking for his own trouble.

"What are the situation of the few slayers who are murdering and rushing goods? Where is the family now?" asked Jiang Zhen.

Jin Zhen darts to find the darts, are to see the family situation of the darts, generally not looking for a single person.

There is no identity card or something in this year. It is too dangerous to find someone who is alone.

"The few darts are the people of Hexing House, and the family has already gone to the building." He Chunsheng said: "But I have already checked people, as long as they are still in the scope of Hexing House, I will definitely be able to find out their situation."

"Yeah." Jiang Zhen nodded and said: "You have to pay more, you must check it out!"

"Yes!" He Chunsheng responded.

Jiang Zhen was still a little uneasy. Now he decided to check it himself. At the same time, he also sent a lot of people, Zhao Jinge and Zhao Liu's Zhao Fugui, who have been closely guarded by two children.

After waiting for Jiang Zhen to finish all of this, the entire Hexing House has already had many rumors that are unfavorable to Jin Zhen's board.

"That's too much for the Jin Zhen Dart Bureau, and it has killed people!"

"Yeah, the businessman who is surnamed is really unlucky. The silver of the white flower was robbed, and there was no way to ask for it. In the end, it could only be killed at the door of the Jin Zhen Escort."

"Before I always thought that it was safe to find the Jin Zhen darts to protect the goods. Now it seems that it is not necessarily..."

......

Zhao Jinge went out from home and was about to go to Jin Zhen's Escort. He heard such remarks, and his brow immediately wrinkled tightly, which was somewhat uncomfortable.

Although the Jin Zhen Escort was founded by Jiang Zhen, it was that he developed it a little bit. He had a deep feeling for the Jin Zhen Escort, but now the Escort is actually being smashed...

When Zhao Jinge came to the Escort, Jiang Zhenzheng was going out and saw Jiang Zhen. Zhao Jinge quickly put away his uncomfortable expression.

Jiang Zhen has been working hard all these days. He can't let Jiang Zhen worry about himself.

"Golden brother, you look at the side of the Escort, I went to see Zheng Yi." Jiang Zhendao.

"Good." Zhao Jinge should be down.

Jiang Zhen smiled at Zhao Jinge, then went outside and went directly to the Qingfeng Building.

The Qingfeng Building in Fucheng was built outside the city, because the business is very good, and of course, the more it is built, the more it will be built. Later, in order to facilitate the guests, Zheng Yi built a separate courtyard directly next to the Qingfeng Building.

He had been playing around with a group of sons and daughters in Hexing House a few days ago. It was after knowing that Jin Zhen's board had a problem and he hurried back last night.

When Jiang Zhen came to Zheng Yi's house in the house next to the Qingfeng Building, Zheng Yigang woke up and still yawned.

"Wait for a while." Seeing Jiang Zhen, Zheng Yidao, then took out a snuff bottle and took a sip.

He slowed down and the whole person was much more awake: "You talk about what happened."

Jiang Zhen did not hesitate to say everything he had encountered.