95. Zhengfu's doorway

After Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge got an invitation from Zheng Yi, they left.

Because they stayed in Zheng's family for a long time, when they returned to their place of residence, it was not too late, and when they came down from the Zheng family's carriage, they were about to enter the door, and suddenly they heard Shen Anxin's voice: "Jiang Jiangye ?"

Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge turned their heads and found that a passing carriage stopped and a face was revealed from the window. Who is Shen Anxin?

"Shen Shaoye." Jiang Zhen and Shen Anxin greeted each other.

"How are you here? Is it coming to me?" Shen Anxin's eyes fell on Jiang Zhen's body, and his mouth was hooked up. The whole person looked like it was shining.

After he separated from Jiang Zhen, he went to visit a friend of his father and got an opportunity. He was happy, but he did not expect to see Jiang Zhen again...

Shen Anxin looked at Jiang Zhen with concentration and subconsciously ignored Zhao Jinge.

Zhao Jinge had never felt uncomfortable when he was with Shen Anxin, but this time, he felt that something was wrong.

A few steps toward Jiang Zhen, Zhao Jinge almost subconsciously, he took Jiang Zhen's hand.

"No, we live here." Jiang Zhen pointed to his own door, and held Zhao Jinge's hand, and then no time to go to Shen Anxin.

Zhao Jinge suddenly feels so passionate... What do you want to do?

This street is full of merchants, Shen family is in the past four or five places, before Jiang Zhen's hand went down. Therefore, Shen Anxin will feel that Jiang Zhen is looking for himself.

Now I know that Jiang Zhen is not looking for himself, but lives here. In addition to Shen's new enthusiasm, she is somewhat surprised: "Although this house has been taken care of, but no one came to live, it was originally Jiang's boss."

Jiang Zhen is a good temperament, but there are also some things that he can't hide. For example, his relatively rough skin is full of scorpion hands. When a discerning person looks at it, he knows that he must be used to work.

And his men know all about his identity.

Before Shen Anxin, he had inquired about Jiang Zhen. Although Jiang Zhen's men would praise him, he also knew that Jiang Zhen was actually an ordinary peasant.

In this case, is Jiang Zhen buying the house here?

"I haven't got a few days in this house." Jiang Zhendao: "Shen Shaoye, time is not early, talk again next time."

Jiang Zhen nodded to Shen Anxin and took Zhao Jinge to the house.

Shen Anxin looked at his back and wanted to say something, but he didn't want to see his hand with Zhao Jinge. It was inevitable that it was lost.

"Young master?" Rumo looked at Shen Anxin with concern.

"Let's go back." Shen An Xindao, sitting in the carriage with a bit of awkwardness, is not as happy as before.

The carriage soon stopped at the Shenjia Gate, and Shen Anxin just came down from the carriage, and a 40-year-old woman greeted her.

Although the woman is already in her forties, her body is still slender, and the wrinkles on her face are not detrimental to her beauty.

As soon as she saw Shen Anxin, she asked with concern: "Ahn, how?"

"Mother, I went to find Uncle Kim, and Uncle Kim said that he would help me." Shen An Xindao, smiled again: "Mother, there will be a party held by the family tomorrow, Uncle Kim said he will take me." When he went there, he could know a few more people...