157. Take money to redeem people

Those who guarded Chen Wang and others in the Jin Zhen darts had already changed a batch.

The previous people have gone to sleep, and now, they have already slept.

They yawned, but they were blown by the night wind, but they woke up and then they were hungry.

Burn a pot of water, put in a spoonful of lard, then add a few eggs, put in the noodles, a pot of simple egg noodles is ready.

The people in the Jin Zhen darts gathered around the noodle, and quickly ate it, chatting while eating.

Lard egg noodles are actually very common. People who have been playing in Changlong have not even seen it before, but they didn't eat anything in a day, but their saliva could not help but flow down.

The night on the mountain is very cold, if you can eat some hot noodle soup...

Chen Wang couldn't help but want to eat noodles with people.

"What are you doing? Don't be lazy!"

"Come on!"

The people at the Jin Zhen Escort immediately shouted.

Before Chen Wang was a little scared, he had been holding back, but by this time, he was somewhat intolerable.

"You don't give us a full meal, we still don't let us sleep, how can we work hard?" The person in this Jin Zhen dart board has done it!

"You poisoned our chickens, let us eat for you, let you sleep, how can there be such a good thing?" Jin Zhen's humanity.

"I spend money to buy food with you!" Chen Wangdao.

"Why do we want to sell you for food?" The people in the Jin Zhen darts snorted.

"You don't want to bully too much!" Chen Wang's face was hard to look at. He looked at the person behind him, and the people who played in Changlong rushed toward the people in front of him.

It is night, and the number of those people is not much, and they can escape.

The people who played in Changlong thought well, but overestimated themselves.

They are very hungry, they have been working hard and have not been able to rest well. There are no weapons on their bodies... Where else have they played the Jin Zhen Escort?

After a while, they were suppressed.

"Very well, you dare to resist..." He Xiasheng, who is looking at these people, is not very flexible. He can't be entrusted with heavy responsibility. He has been a small leader in Jiang Zhen's hands.

At this moment, Jiang Zhen had already explained how he had done it. He snorted and let people take a bucket of water. People gave the people in front of them a spoonful of one person: "This is The water that was added by you before, come, drink one bite!"

Have they been poisoned before? Chen Wang was full of fear and struggled, but it had no effect. In the end, he was still filled with some underwater belly.

As soon as the people in the Jin Zhen Escort released Chen Wang, Chen Wang desperately picked up his throat and wanted to spit out what he had just eaten. However, this is obviously not so easy.

Soon, Chen Wang snorted and screamed.

The other people in Changlong's trip saw this scene, their face suddenly changed, but they ended up being like Chen Wang and were forced to drink water.

They should not, they will be poisoned, right?

The stomachs of the people who played in Changlong hurt, and they held their stomachs, and their eyes were full of horror.