127. It's going to be New Year.

On the Jiangnan side, good wine, or a good spirit, is far less than the north.

But there are still some.

After Zheng Yi and Jiang Zhen left the prefect of Hexing, they went to an official residence in the Hexing House.

The man did not want to see Zheng Yi. Zheng Yi was not surprised. He smiled and then took out a small jar of wine to the next person who sent the message: "Since Shao Daren is very busy, we will go back first. This It was my Zheng family who found the recipe from an ancient recipe, and finally brewed the wine, and asked Shao Daren to taste the tasting."

The wine jar that Zheng Yi gave was really small, and it looked ordinary. He kept a smile on his face and made it difficult for him to refuse. The next person who came to pass the message thought about it and accepted it.

Seeing that the next person received it, Zheng Yi smiled again and turned and left.

When Zheng Yi and Jiang Zhen went out, they brought a dozen small jars. They sent a few altars first, then went to see some people who had a good relationship with Zheng, and sent a few altars again. .

Only after the eight altars were delivered, the sky is almost dark.

The traffic at this time was too inconvenient, and everything was slow... Jiang Zhen sighed and quickly returned home.

When Jiang Zhen went back, Zhao Jinge was feeding Zhao Mingzhu.

Although Jiang Zhen is very fond of Zhao Mingzhu, but Jiang Zhen did not go out before, the most accompanying her is Zhao Jinge, Zhao Mingzhu is also the closest to Zhao Jinge.

However, seeing Jiang Zhen, who will play with her, she is inevitably excited. Zhang Kai will let Jiang Zhen hold herself.

"Hey baby pearl!" Jiang Zhen took his daughter in his arms and kissed him hard.

Probably because of Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge, they changed their place to live in Zhao Mingzhu and didn't cry because they didn't adapt, but she was a bit over-excited.

Zheng Yi gave the room where they lived very beautifully. She looked good and looked good. It was a while to play for a while, but she refused to sleep on time. Fortunately, she was still small, could not hold for too long, playing and playing. Suddenly, when I fell down, I slept.

"This child." Jiang Zhen took him to the bed and went to wash with Zhao Jinge.

"Jiang Zhen, I want to buy a piece of land near Fucheng," Zhao Jinge said suddenly. "I have inquired with Mrs. Zheng and I have already heard a suitable place."

"Buy the land? Why did you suddenly think of buying land?" Jiang Zhen looked at Zhao Jinge with some surprise.

"I want to build a brick kiln here." Zhao Jinludao added: "The land I want to buy is a hill. I think that the brick kiln can be built under the mountain. If you are on the mountain, you can raise chicken and raise ducks. The price of chicken and duck is more expensive than Hecheng County and should be able to make money."

Zhao Jinge has been wondering these days to become even more powerful, but he does not know much, and the things that he can think of can only be done by those who have contacted him, such as building brick kilns, such as raising chickens and raising ducks.

Their chickens and ducks in Hexi Village are now hired. Although they all supply the Escort, they can't see the benefits, but Zhao Jinge counts them. If those chickens, ducks and eggs are all sold, they will definitely earn. .

Now, he is thinking about this in the city of Fucheng.

"My gold brother is trying to make money?" Jiang Zhen smiled and looked at Zhao Jinge.