Chapter 70

6 years later

Emily's POV

Today is a big day for the Prentiss family. Makenna graduates Medical school from Harvard! She finished her under grad in Pennsylvania and then moved to Harvard. And of course Grant followed.

She's 23 now, Grant is 25 and they got married two years ago. When Grant asked JJ and I's permission to propose I was so happy for them. Grant had been with her through everything imaginable at this point and I'm so glad she has him by her side. JJ and I both walked her down the isle that day. It was such a special Moment. They have been together now for 7 years I believe. Ever since she started School for the first time.

Grant is also graduating from Harvard. As Makenna is going to be a medical examiner he is going to be a surgeon. JJ and I pulled some strings so she is doing her internship at the BAU. I get to work my daughter and it's one of the best things.

Hazel, that child is a mini JJ up and down. Her blonde hair and blue eyes, and her sass. Oh my god her sass. She gets her attitudes like she is a teenager. She loves school. I actually got the first day of school experience with her. If she doesn't want to go to school we know she is sick. She does very well for her age. When she was younger her favorite story thing to do was cuddle with JJ. She was such a mommas girl. Now not saying that's not true anymore but she tends to be independent.

Makennas POV

I'm graduating today! I'm graduating with the love of my life and I'm so proud of the both of us, when I turned 19 we moved into an apartment together. Got engaged 2 years later and now we're here. 23 and 25 and life is amazing

After momma had Hazel they didn't stop there. Next was Annalise, or Anna. She is 2 now and is potty training, they did things a little bit different with her than with Hazel, with Anna they harvested moms eggs and put them in momma. The donor they picked was blonde though. Even though Anna doesn't have mom or I's jet black hair, it's more of a dirty blonde in that aspect anyhow.

Right now I was at the house. Or my childhood home. I missed this place. My room kept exactly the same. After we graduate we plan on going to Rossi's for dinner and a party

I walked out of my room and watched Aunt Pen chase after a naked Anna in the hallways

"She won't get the diaper on" she sighs and I laugh

"Anna please" Pen pleads and Annalise just laughs

"Let me see" I say and take the pull-up from Penelope

"Annalise. You need to put this on now. Sissy has a very big day" I say and she crosses her arms and stomps over to me and allows me to hold the pull-up while she steps into it.

"Sissy is mean" she says and I laugh

"I know it" I agree with her and she takes off running again.

"3,2,1" I count down until I heard my moms voice

"Annalise stop running in the house" she says and pen and I chuckle as the toddler stops and sticks her tongue out in the direction of my mom

"Little sassy pants" pen says and I agree

"Very much so" I say and go and pick up my sister and took her downstairs to see momma

"Oh I see Pen finally got her dressed" she says

"No I did" I say and she sticks her tongue out at me and I do it back to her

"Hey hey, be nice. Both of you" momma says and points a finger at us both

I grew up as an only child and when my mom worked all the time I was stuck with nanny's. Now with the kids when moms are working they at least have each other.