seventy-seven

"Never mind. I agree with you Devi." Devi laughed and watched me stare Aneesa and Paxton down.

I casually walked over to Paxton and he saw me and smiled. Aneesa then smiled at Paxton and walked away.

"Who was that bi- I mean. Who was she." I looked over to see Devi listening in on the conversation and she looked very entertained.

"Her name is Aneesa."

"I know her name. I mean what is she to you."

"Oh. She came to school mid day yesterday. She is in my trades class. Her and Trent and I said we all could hang out together or something."

I rolled my eyes without paying attention and Paxton gave me a look. "Listen Mercedes. I just got you back. There is no need to get jealous over Aneesa. She is probably just going for Trent."

"Just going for Trent my ass. Then her and Trent would just be hanging out not you too. Everyone likes you Paxton. I hope you didn't forget you're hot, and a senior. Everyone likes you. Even girls who don't know you like you."

"Mercedes. You can calm down. It's okay."

I stood there and stared at him. I was told to calm down. I know i was a little fired up, but i feel like i have my reasons here. But i really don't have a reason.

But i do know that Aneesa is a very likable person and she is pretty, so that means boys will just come after her and she will actually talk to them.

"Is that why you didn't walk me to class like you usually do?" Paxton stood there and looked confused.

"Mercedes no. I just was tired of being late to class. It's my senior year. I feel like i have to actually try."

I sighed and grabbed my nose. "Okay. I'm sorry."
.
.
.
The school day ended and i was waiting for a Paxton at his locker. When he came around the corner he was with Aneesa and Trent. I rolled my eyes and turned the other way acting like i didn't notice.

"So i'll see you guys later then? Like 5 ish." They both had nodded and walked away together.

"So she is coming over with Trent." I said.

"Yeah. Youll probably be there too. You would like her if you gave her a chance."

"We will see Paxton. But let's go home because i gotta do some of this history homework and try to have a decent grade so hopefully Mr. Shapiro will like me for once."

He chuckled and nodded. He then grabbed my hand and we walked to the parking lot together. My phone started to buzz on and off. Someone was texting it and it was probably Devi.

Devi
DUDE MY MOM IS MAKING ME INVITE ANEESA OVER FOR A SLEEP OVER BECAUSE SHES INDIAN WTF

Devi
LIKE I DONT WANNA HAVE A SLEEP OVER WITH HER. SHES PRETTY BUT PLEASE

Devi
YOU GOTTA STAY THE NIGHT WITH ME THAT NIGHT

Mercedes
Devi. I love you, but let's talk about this tomorrow bc i'm tired of having to hear about her.
.
.
.
When we arrived at Paxton's i sat on the floor and instantly tried to knock out some of those history worksheets. Like i know about the Great Depression and the Dust Bowl. It was a bowl of dust, and people were broke. End of story.

"You've been working on this for the past hour." Paxton said.

"Yeah. And i've gotten one done. So im done." I slammed the book and hopped onto Paxton's lap. "You're quite cute."

"You are too." He leaned in and kissed me while grabbing my waist.

He stood up and held me by my thighs and walked over to the bed as the kissing turned heated. We began to take each other's clothes off one at a time.

He ran his fingers up and down my body giving me the chills. The kissing went to my neck, and further down. My body was tingling, and loving the feeling of the passionate time with Paxton.

His hands were cold, and it gave me body constantly goosebumps. But his hands felt good. He had locked them around my waist and started to pull his face at me and admire.

I felt uncomfortable sitting there with him just staring, but it felt nice in a way. He grinned at me and kissed me up and down more and more. I loved it. So much.

As it continued to go and get, what's the word. Dirtier. Meaning my face was being shoved into a pillow because i had to be quiet, but we don't talk about it.

Paxton on the other hand was enjoying himself, he kept grabbing and pulling me towards him. I was also enjoying it very much and was letting Paxton do whatever the hell he wanted with me.

I was then put on top of him. While he had a tight grip of my waist, he had forced his eyes into mine. The loud moans coming out of us filled the room up. He was trying to do something about it but wasn't able to.

There was randomly a noise, as if there a knock. Paxton and I thought we were hearing things, so he wanted to continue quick.

As the moans filled the room up once more becoming quicker and louder everytime we heard the outside doe open, and we both froze.

Paxton and I's head was staring face to face with two faces. We were all frozen. Paxton's dick was inside of me while i was sitting on it staring eye to eye with Aneesa and Trent.

"SORRY MAN WE'RE JUST GOING TO."

"WHAT THE FUCK TRENT." Paxton said and rolled his eyes.

"Do you want me to get off of you." I whispered to him. He sighed but it was and annoyed sigh.

"Not really but i guess you're going to have to." We both looked over to Trent and Aneesa who were still standing there

"LEAVE." Paxton and I both yelled at the same time.

"We could finish. Since we were FUCKING CLOSE." Paxton said. I shrugged my shoulders, and we continued, but we were being extra loud since we knew they were on the other side of the door.

Once we finished I threw on the hoodie i had on eariler and just left me pantless. The hoodie was pretty long and i didn't really feel like moving after getting railed.

"You guys can come in now." Paxton cracked the door and they both walked in.

Trent and Aneesa made themselves at home, and sat on Paxton's couch.

"You guys sounded like you had a fun ti-"

"Shut up Trent." I cut him off and threw a pillow at him.

"Oh Mercedes don't throw a pillow at me. You know how much that turns me on coming from you."

"SHUT UP." I grabbed another one and threw it, but it missed and hit Aneesa. Trent laughed and i tried not to laugh. "Sorry."

"Well then. Aneesa." Paxton said and i glared at him. "We gotta know. Virgin or no? If you are it's okay we won't judge you."

"I am."

"OUUU WE GOT A VIRGJN HERE." Trent yelled. I rolled my eyes. It's not a big deal being a virgin in my eyes but whatever.

"I'd hope to lose it to someone in town tho." She said and i raised an eyebrow.

"Is there anyone in particular. Or someone you have your eyes on." Aneesa said and looked over at Trent.

"Yeah. It's you. You Paxton."