eight

"This skirt is going bye bye." I told Devi as i walked up to her at the end of the day.

Paxton and Trent decided it would be a good idea to go to Paxton's to work in the project. I think it's a stupid idea considering we don't really know what we're doing, but i agreed.

"I'll take the skirt." Devi laughed but i handed it to her anyway. Her faces looked surprised but she took it.

We watched outside, and i was taking my time because Devi was going to Paxton's so she was going to ride with him.

"I have to meet with Ben, Fabiola and Eleanor after i hang out with Paxton." She rolled her eyes. I assumed she doesn't want to hang out with Ben.

"Well i have to hang out with Paxton and Trent tonight." I rolled my eyes as we got close to my car.

"I'd rather that." I laughed.

"Of course you would Devi." She laughed and walked away.

-

"What happen to your skirt?" My mom asked as i walked in with my sweatpants on.

"It was too short, and Paxton was talking about it i history so i changed, and gave it to Devi."

"I would've taken it. Your dad would've liked it." My eyes widened.

"PLEASE, do NOT put that image in my header EVER again." I said while fake gagging and my mom laughed. "I'm going to take a nap. I have to go to Paxton's around 6 for my project. I don't know when i'll be home though." She nodded and i ran up stairs.

-

Devi
Hey. Can you pick me up please? I need a ride to Ben's.

Mercedes?

Are you okay?

*6 miss calls from Devi*

When I woke up i saw that Devi texted me and i instantly felt bad. I threw on a random skirt, that wasn't as short as the one i had one earlier. It was 5:45 anyway, and i should've probably been up anyone.

I got into my car and i started speeding over to Paxton's to pick up Devi. I felt bad that i didn't answer her, but at least she has some more time with Paxton.

When i arrived at Paxton's i got out of the car and saw another one pull in. I raised my eyebrow and walked up to the door.

"Mercedes?" I turned around and saw Ben in his car.

"Ben? What are you doing here?" I asked then Devi and Paxton came walking out of the garage.

"I called him because you weren't answering." Devi said.

"I'm sorry. I fell asleep. I would've picked you up."

"I know. It's not a big deal. I have to go to his house anyway."

With that she said bye to Paxton and got into Ben's car. Paxton was still standing by the garage, and I stayed by the door.

"I'm like 10 minutes early. I'm sorry." He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Come on." I hesitated but followed Paxton into the garage. "Sad to see you took the skirt you were wearing earlier off."

"Fuck off." I snapped then he giggled.

I was walking around and checking out the garage there was a bed and a couch, that Paxton was sitting on, I sat on his bed away from him.

"Mercedes just come sit over here."

"What if i don't wanna." I crossed my arms and threw them down to be dramatic.

Paxton got up and came over to the bed, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I was laughing, because it was fun.

His hands were holding me by my thighs and he was squeezing them, which made me have that same feeling that i had when he was holding my waist in here that last time.

He plopped down on the couch, which caused me to hit my head in the back of the couch.

"Owww." I said while grabbing me head.

Paxton then quickly set me on his lap. I froze and looked at him.

"Are you okay?" I nodded and kept rubbing my head.

"Um my skirt." I pointed to my skirt which was scrunched up and up higher than usual. "I'm just going to-"

As i tried to get up i pulled my skirt down, and began to walk way when Paxton grabbed my thighs and pulled me back on him.

"Paxton." I said his name trying to see if he'd stop.

"You're so per-"

"Where's Trent." I tried changing the subject to maybe take away from what was happening.

"He's going to be late he said."

My body tensed up as he moved his hands up and down my thighs. My mind couldn't take what was happening, and i couldn't get myself to move.

He took his hands and put them on my waist once again, i could feel him staring at every little inch of my body. I was shaking, but trying not squirm everywhere.

"Relax." Paxton whispered in my ear, and pushed myself up a little.

Continuing to what he was doing. He also began to rub my sides, making me get goosebumps. I let out a big sigh, and tried to relax but i couldn't.

What doesn't help is i didn't have anything on expect for my thong under my skirt so, i could feel everything going on.

As Paxton was still putting this hands all over my body, i heard someone open a door, and i jumped.

"Careful there." Paxton let a heavy breath out, then he caught me and grabbed me harder after i jumped.

"Wh-what"

"You know what i mean."

I knew exactly what was happening, and my mind started going even crazy. The more i was sitting on him the more I was about to give in.

"Mercedes." He ran his hands all the way up my sides, and waist, to my shoulders and back down to my thighs. "You don't realize how perfect you are."

That was about the end of me. I was probably going crazy down stairs and my stomach will filling with butterflies.

I got up, and turned around, then he helped me sit myself back into him. My body was taking control. I didn't want to betray Devi like this, but Paxton was making me act up, and i told myself he wasn't going to.

"You're too far away sugar lips." He grabbed my waisted and pulled me up, and i felt myself slide across his friend.

I saw him throw his head back. I hope to god he doesn't realize i have nothing underneath of this, because then he's going to go crazy.

With that being said, he started to put his hand under my thighs and slide them under my skirt.

My body started to tense up more and i did start to squirm. He started to roll his eyes back, and push me forward more.

We were inches away, and I could feel us breathing on top of each other. He kept feeling my ass, up and down and grabbing my underwear line.

"Only underwear?"

"Mhm."

"Good."

He continued to mess with the lining of my underwear, and look down at me.

We both heard a door again, and let it slide. We continued doing what we were doing, and we heard the knob turn on the door.