sixty-three

Mercedes's POV

"Did you like the movie?" I asked Beto as we walked out of the room.

"Yes i did very much." He grabbed my waist and pulled my toward him. "Are you going to be scared tonight?"

"You're funny. I'm big girl, i won't be scared."

-

*At the house*

So i take back saying i won't be scared because i went to the bathroom to take my makeup off and get changed when Beto came into the bathroom and scared me shitless.

"Great, now i need a bath to take away from that."

"Can i join?" Beto said without a normal horny boy tone.

"Yeah."

I took my clothes off so i was only in my bra and underwear, and i went over to turn the bathtub on, and was fighting with Beto on if the water was too hot or not.

"Beto, the water has to be hot."

"Cupcake, i don't want to turn into a ramen noodle."

"But Betooooo." I sat there giving him the pouty lip, and he sighed and nodded to me to leave the water at the temp i had it. "Okay get in."

"Okay demanding much." Beto took all of his clothes off and hopped into the bathtub, and i finished taking my off and sat on his lap.

You could say we do this a little often, we don't even do much in the tub, i just sit on his phone, and snapchat his friends, on it, who always freak out when we're in it, but they eventually got use to it.

I went into instagram, and switched over to my account, to see if i had anything on it, which i usually don't. I unfollowed everyone from my old school, and i made them unfollow me too, so i didn't have contact with them, while also changing my name to something a little stupid, so they couldn't look me up again.

My account had a few follow request, but i didn't look to see who they were. I just decided to scroll through my feed with Beto, and look at stupid meme pages.

The water was eventually going away and Beto and so we had gotten out of the tub and wrapped towels around us. I grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth, when Beto came up behind me and kissed my neck.

"Woah there buddy." I mumbled through the toothbrush being in my mouth.

"I'm sorry cupcake, i can let you finish."

"No no, don't feel bad. I'll be done in a few seconds." I hurried and brushed my teeth and spit the toothpaste out of my mouth, and turned around to face Beto.

Beto had came up to me and grabbed my waist and started to kiss my neck again. "Does Roberto have some intentions tonight."

He rolled his eyes at me, which got me going crazy, because Beto is a soft guy who is always nice 24/7 so when he rolls his eyes it is the hottest thing ever to me.

"Betty that was hot."

"I hate when you call me Betty."

I walked out of the bathroom and headed into the bedroom and sat on the bed. "Mhm, i know Betty."

Beto walked over to me and softly pushed me down into the bed, and grabbed my neck seductively.

Rough Beto over soft Beto any day of the week. He leaned in to kiss me while removing mine and his towel, then began to give me soft kisses all the way down my body.

He rubbed his fingers on my sides and squeezed really hard making my body tense up, so he lightened his grip and pushed my hips down gently.

"Aye Beto I was wondering if yo-" Beto and I jumped off of the bed and grabbed the blanket to throw over top of us. "AHHHHH. DID I JUST SEE MY BEST FRIENDS DICK."

"RYAN SHUT UP." Beto yelled at his friend named a Ryan, obviously. "What did you want dude?"

"Well, i was wondering if you were free because i need to go to the store, but i didn't want to go by myself." Ryan has explained then Beto took a pillow from the bed and threw it at him. "Damn what was that for."

"You could've called me."

"I did."

"Oh."

"Yeah, now i know why."

"Well, duh. Her and I don't do this very often."

"Oh please. You guys take baths together."

"But we don't do anything bad." I butted in. "We just sit there."

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I'm assuming i ruined the mood."

Beto glared at home, and grabbed his towel, to wrap around him before he stood up.

"Mhm. Now, get out so we can change."

He had pointed to the door and Ryan left. Beto went to throw some clothes on and grabbed me some clothes to put on as well.

I slipped on the clothes and walked out of the room with Beto, and Ryan was standing outside of the door of the room.

"Your girlfriend is a little cutie? Wanna share?" My mouth widened and he laughed.

"I will kick you out right now, and take the key i gave you back."

"Alright fine." Ryan went over to a seat in the living room and sat down in it. "I can go."

"No. You're already here, just hang out."

We all sat down and chatted for a little bit and Ryan kept trying to figure out why i switched to online and didn't stay in public school, and he still didn't get it out of me.

"Ryan, she doesn't like to talk about it."

"Oh. Okay."

I laid down on Beto, and placed my head in his lap, as he played with my hair and Ryan was watching us.

"I want your relationship."

"Dude, you have a girl."

"Yeah, but she doesn't let me do that!"

*knock*

"Did you hear that?" Beto asked me, and i nodded my head.

"It was a knock wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was."

"I'll go answer it." I offered to him and slowly got up to go check the door. Beto still followed behind me and made sure i was right next to his side.

"Um hel-" I froze and Beto had known why.

Behind the door was a dark hair boy who looked as if he were a senior. His curly hair suit him, and he looked pretty athletic.

That person was Paxton Hall-Yoshida.
.
.
.
sorry for the long wait, i've actually had a life, and i've been so busy i forget to eat, but anyway, i hung out with my crush yesterday so that's a flex. anyway bye bye!