eighty-seven

"Wake up." I felt someone shaking me to get up then i sniffed and stretched and smelt the smell of the start of it all.

The garage.

"Paxton?" I sat up and attempted to open my eyes. "Why did you let me sleep in bed with you."

"Why did you want me to pull over."

"You were speeding." He rolled his eyes.

"Get up, i'm going to drop you off before school." I raised and eyebrow but didn't really care. He just usually gives me a ride to school.

"Oh yeah. You gotta pick Aneesa up huh."

"Yeah. Problem?" I laughed.

"Are you guys, you know? Boyfriend and girlfriend?" I got up and put my pants on.

"I don't think so."

"You don't think so? You told the restaurant that you were."

He laughed and grabbed his car keys. "That was a discount thing. We aren't labeled. Not on my end."

"You sure act like you are." He rolled his eyes, and threw my shoes at me.

"Put your shoes on we gotta go, and you need to get dress and i need to get Aneesa."

We started walking out to the jeep and i hoped in and he followed along.

"You know you could be nice to me. It's not my fault you slept with another girl and now you gotta hurry to get the other one? Now i'm going to be late."

"I'm sorry Mercedes." He rolled his eyes. His attitude had picked up with me and i didn't know how to feel about it.

"Whatever. I can't go to school wearing this dress anyway."

We got to my house and I hurried to go into my room to change and then ran back down to get heading to school.

-

"Mercedes." I heard Devi call for me when i got out of my car.

"Lovely to see you?" I questioned her.

"Don't play dumb with me." I looked at her weirdly. She laughed, then got closer to my face. "I saw Paxton drop you off his morning."

"Oh." I grinned. "Yeah. Shit happens"

"ShIT hApPeNs." She mocked me.

"It's a long story. Not really but you can just assume what happened before."

"So." She looked around and giggled. "Assuming he left what's her face then?" She said in a sarcastic tone as they turned the corner.

Aneesa looked over at me and of course gave me a dirty look, and put herself closer to Paxton.

"He said they weren't labeled. I'm not even for sure they do anything. She seems to act like they do things, but he has a condom drawer that doesn't look like it has been touched since him and I were together last."

"Hmmm. That's seems weird considering the way she talked about him."

"I think she did that to get on my nervous. Who knows tho, she could be wild and not use protection."

Paxton pulled himself away from Aneesa, to chat with Trent and a few others. Didn't say anything to her. Walked away and left her to be.

"Love there relationship." Devi whispered.

We looked in our lockers to grab the things we needed and heard a few footsteps come up.

"Oh my god. Mercedes you would NOT believe what we just heard." Eleanor and Fab approached us and spoke loudly. "Oh my bad maybe not as loud." We giggled. "I heard Aneesa got caught going into a room with someone else at a little party that the potsy had."

"That honestly surprises me. Considering how close she has to be with Paxton. I'm wondering how tru that was and if it was the way it looked."

"Girl stop that crap." Devi turned to me "Stop giving her an excuse. That should infuriate you even more that she couldn't be loyal to a man she stole"

"Well he can't be loyal either."

The girls nodded. "She has a point there." Fab said.

The tardy bell rang and we all went separate ways. I saw Aneesa went the opposite way of Paxton and left in the middle of him talking to friends.

As i was walking i heard a door creek and i then felt a hand in my back locked pull me and I was roughly yanked into a closet. Again.

I felt two hands in my back pockets and i was pinned to a wall. I felt the heat of a body and sexual tension.

"Paxton. Why do you always need to shove me into a closest."

"Well we can't make out in the middle of the hallway now can't we." I felt his lips against my neck and collarbone. He was gentle but rough.

"We can't." I said just not in a confident matter.

"You don't sound so sure now Mercedes."

For some reason, Paxton felt like he has changed. And i mean changed as he wasn't going to force a relationship. But also his tone and the way he touched me, there had always been some sort of a spark. But this was different

The feeling was pulling me in again than pulling me away. Almost the feeling when we first met. When he did anything to make me his. Minus the relationship.

It felt lured in.

And i didn't know how to prevent it.

His hand were on my waist and he squeezed while looking at me up and down. "I miss you. You don't understand Mercedes." He leaned forward. "And i think you missed me too."

"You are making me feel a couple of things that's for sure." I looked at him and grinned. "You're making it difficult to hate you." He grinned, and i came closer to where we were almost touching lips. "And I want to fucking hate you."

"Well." He kissed my neck again, and ran his finger to the waist line of my jeans. "If this is how you are when you hate me." He then began to mess with the button of my jeans. "Then i should just make you hate me more right?"
.
.
.
i'm pissed