thrity

Fabiola: Devi?

Devi: I just saw Paxton wall out of Mercedes houses

Then it was silence because the girls didn't talk after i had said that.

Eleanor: I mean they are good friends. When we hung out with them, they were only being friendly. They didn't touch each other much.

Fabiola: Yeah. They have a good friendship bond though.

Devi: Are you guys for sure?

Fabiola: I'm being serious. When a girl gets a guy friend they love hanging out with them because it's like another version if them.

Eleanor: She does have a point.

Devi: So i'm worrying about nothing.

Fabiola: Yes, you are.

Mercedes POV

"OH MY GOD PAXTON!" I screamed at we walked up to the beautiful waterfall, with a fountain next to it. The pond where it was at was lighten up all around and it had a beautiful glow to it. "I'm not waiting. I'm getting in."

I took my hoodie off followed by my shorts and threw them at Paxton, i looked over to see his eyes widen. I smiled and ran into the pond.

"You're so energetic."

"I'm just so happy Paxton."

"I'm glad." He said that and took this shirt off while getting into the pond with me. "I act like i haven't seen you half naked but like you amaze me every time i see you." He swam over to me and grabbed me. "Turn around."

I did as he said and i felt something go around my neck. I looked down to see the necklace he always wears on me.

"You love this necklace, i cant take it."

"You can wear it for the weekend. I know you love it. You do always mess with it when we cuddle."

"It's fun." I grabbed the necklace and looked at it. It was a regular chain with a ring on it, a beautiful ring. "Whose ring is this?"

"My grandpa's. Rebecca has the same necklace, except hers has my grandma's ring."

I gave an aw face and hugged him. "I love that. Who's makes idea was that?"

"Mine. My grandpa gave me the ring to have. I'm not a much of a ring guy though, so i put it on one of my chains i had." We sat there looking at the necklace and admiring it. "I like really like your swimsuit. Just saying."

"What about it? The fact that it shows a lot of do you like the red?"

"Um. Definitely the color."

"I smell bullshit."

"Cmon." Paxton got out of the pond, and climbed the rocks and went to the top of the waterfall.

I got out after him and tried to climb up i'm way to clumsy to even get up there. My foot slipped on this one rock and i had to catch myself so i didn't fall.

"I need help." I whispered to myself because i was kind of embarrassed, but Paxton heard me anyway and bent down to grab me and pull me up.

"You're so clumsy."

"I'm sorry. I cant help it." I said while tripping over air and almost falling forward, but Paxton caught me.

"Seriously be careful. I don't want you hitting your head on a rock."

Well i did end up slipping and busted my head on a rock. Paxton was stunned but stood there. The only thing is that, this didn't even happen, he just doubted me.

I went over to Paxton and grabbed him pulling him into a hug as he gave me a kiss on the cheek, and didn't let go.

He stepped and few feet forward, and got close to the edge, it wasn't high, but it still made me nervous.

"Trust me. On the count of 3 jump got it?" Paxton said while looking at me.

"Mhm." He pulled my extremely close, and made sure i was in a safe area.

"1, 2-" On 2 he had picked me up holding me by my thighs with one hand and holding my head down with the only. "3."

He jumped off. The call didn't last very long, but he let go of me as we hit the water, and made sure to come up before me so he knew i was okay.

"Wait that was fun." I said be he laughed as we continued to swim for another 30 minutes.

I went to get out of the water, and sat the edge to wait for Paxton to finish. He swam in between my thighs and set his hands on my them.

"Would it be wrong to have sex over here?" Paxton said while eyeballing me up and down.

"I think so. I think there's a name for that."

"Is there? I thought it was just public sex."

"Oh. It probably is."

"I mean it can't be public if we're not around anyone." He said while kissing the inside of my thigh.

"Paxton, they might have camera's."

"Too bad they'll have to delete it, it'll be child pornography. We are underage."

"Shit you do got a point. But i think we should go to my house. It is getting pretty late."

He sighed and groaned, "I guess we can." He put a pouty face on and got out of the pond.

-

"We're home mom." I said while walking into the back door, then slide the door closed.

"How was it."

"It was fun."

"I'm glad. I might go to bed now that i know you're home." She was obviously tired and wanted to go to bed, which is why i headed home earlier than usual.

Paxton and I went upstairs into my room and we started messing with each other. More of tickling and shoving each other for fun.

"You gotta admit. That history project is probably the best thing that has happened to both of us." Paxton stopped playing for a second and said.

"Hmmm. I don't know. I think we getting my first car was the best thing." He grabbed one of my pillows and smacked me in the face with it, after i said that.  "Okay okay, fine. I guess it was the best thing that happened." I said with sarcasm.

"You could make it believable." I laughed.

"It actually is one of the best thing that has happened."

"That's what i like to hear." We sat there wrestling over a pillow when i heard a bunch of banging on the door downstairs.

Paxton and I looked at each other and decided to do be what it was. He looked in the front i looked in the back.

As i was heading to the back door, i grabbed a pan while i was at it, and I saw someone standing at my back door, and i didn't know who it was.
.
.
.
I tried updating late late guys, but i fell asleep while doing so bc i was running on 5 hours of sleep, as now i'm running on 2, but i hope this is good enough. I felt like a grandma typing this, so i hope the errors aren't too bad.