eighty

I was forced to go to school by Beto. I was literally thrown out of bed and he threw clothes at me to get dressed in.

I didn't want to go, more specific go to gym class and see Paxton.

I was in a hoodie and i was wearing sunglasses. Yeah people were going to know me but it was better off acting like they didn't. I was getting stares but i really could've cared less.

"Mercedes. What the fuck?" Devi came up behind me while i was burying my head into my locker trying to avoid everyone.

"What."

"Are you blind or something now."

"I wish." I took my head out of my locker and slammed the door. I slipped the glasses off to look at her. "You'll end up figuring it out." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I literally have no clue what you are taking about, you're gonna have to speak English."

"You want me to speak English?" I stood up straight and adjusted myself like i was getting ready to sing opera. "el es un pedazo de mierda" She looked confused and scared.

"Speak the language i'm speaking" I giggled a little.

"He is a piece of shit." She looked at me confused again and even more. "Paxton."

Once she realized it was about him she oed. "Aneesa?" I nodded. "Whatta bitch. You don't deserve that."

"But i feel like i do, but i still don't want anything to do with him."

Considering how stubborn i am i knew that as soon as there would've been proof of him not cheating or not having any type of involvement with another girl then i'd be running back to him in a heartbeat and to be honest i'd prob run back once he proved he was good.

It was bad. "Yeah. Like never again."

Devi gave me an "are you kidding me" face knowing damn well that was a lie.

"You guys are suppose to be soulmates, husband and wife, love birds, everything good but he keeps screwing it up, not you."

She was right. Him and i were or are soulmates, but he sure doesn't act like he wants to be with his soulmate right now. He wants to be with Aneesa.

"Not gonna lie Mercedes, but he isn't into Indian girls. Like he didn't like me." I knew she was trying to make me feel better. She gave me a smirk and laughed.

"She's a little more social than you Devi. And more likable." She looked offended after that.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that to me." She paused. "But you're right." She laughed again. "Listen. You're beautiful and way better then what that douche makes you out to be. Aneesa can never compare to you. You're hotter than her and better than her. You just have to show and prove it."

I stared at Devi while she said nice words to me which i didn't deserve from her as i basically took the man she was in love with and made everyone turn against her. It was shitty of me.

She was truly a good person once you gave her a chance and let her be herself.

"I mean it too, so don't tell me otherwise you can't change my mind." I laughed. She made me laugh for the first time in a while.

"Hey Mercedes." I heard a voice from behind and Devi looked terrified. I turned around and saw the devil had rose.

I felt Devi get near me, trying to protect me type of stuff. But i always felt her fear build in it. Well not fear but she was nervous.

"Aneesa. How are you today." I smiled big and stared at her.

"I'm great i had an amazing night last night. You should've been there." She was taunting me. Devi's hand was now on my arm. I rolled my eyes.

"Bet you were glad i wasn't there." I saw there was people watching from a distance but they were trying to not make it obvious.

"Yeah. It was probably better without you. You would've just hurt me anyway."

Well i wanted to now, but i was trying to contain myself. I never wanted to fight in school. Like i'll beat her ass outside but inside was never a place of my interest.

I stood there and smiled again. But i threw a middle finger up because i love that chick. My middle finger is my best friend. She means nothing to some people but she means a lot to me. But she obviously meant more to Aneesa as she dropped her jaw and looked offended that she got a finger.

"That was mean."

"Cry about it. You have one too."

"But i would never use it in such a bad way. Neither would Paxton thats why him and i are better than you and him." I laughed loud and Devi looked shocked when i did.

"Aneesa. Paxton does use his. I would know it's been inside of me." I smiled and actually smiled because it made me laugh. I turned around and opened my locker to grab a history book i was going to need.

"I think multiple of middle fingers have been inside of you." I heard Aneesa whisper under her breath.

I was quick to turn around and stare at her evil grin. She began to walk away as the bell rang. Everyone stood in aw and Devi looked like she was ready to hold me down.

"C mon let's get to class." Devi took my arms and started to drag me knowing how pissed i was.

She looked scared to even talk to me. I was screaming in my mind and wanted to beat the shit out of her.

Paxton would never date someone like her, i know he wouldn't and it was making me question everything, but i still didn't know.

"Mercedes?" Devi said to click back my mind into reality. "Are you going to be okay."

I just sat there with my head down tapping my leg quickly. I looked down at my book.

"She's fucking dead."