fourty-five

"Paxton." Paxton has looked at me after he made the comment to Aiden. "Here are your pants." I handed him dress pants and i pushed him in the dress room and closed the door.

"I had you before him." Aiden had whispered to me.

"It doesn't matter Aiden. I don't want to be mean, so can you please leave me alone, so Paxton doesn't get fired up?" Aiden looked at me and didn't say anything. He was just staring.

He walked away without saying anything and went behind the cashier counter to help out people who were there.

Paxton walked out fixing his tie and looking at himself in the mirror. "You look hot."

Paxton smiled at me and kept checking himself out. "Holy shit were going to be the hottest couple there."

"Woah, cocky much."

"No, only because you'll be my date." He went back in to get changed back into his clothes and i sat by the door waiting for him and hoping Aiden wouldn't come back over to me.

He changed real quick. Probably hoping Aiden wouldn't come time as well. He grabbed his clothes and went to the counter.

He handed Aiden the money without giving any eye contact and i just sat there awkwardly trying to avoid looking at him as well.

"Let's go Cherry." Paxton said and grabbed my hand forcefully and pulled me with him.

"Paxton you don't have to act you claim me." I said and hugged him.

"I know." He sighed. "He's just older than me. Girls always go for the oldest guys."

"Hun. You know i'm not going to leave you for some guy like Aiden. Unless you do something to me to make me leave you. I'm not going to get up one day and just leave you."

He smiled at me and kissed me. We were still outside of the store and i looked over Paxton's shoulder to see Aiden looking at me.

"Let's go." I said to Paxton and grabbed his hand while walking away.

"I can't wait until homecoming." He said while swinging our hands.

"Why you say that?"

"I mean i'm going with you. I'm finally going with a girl i'm like madly in love with is what."

I smiled at him and we continued walking to the food court so we could get something to eat. We were both starving, and i wasn't about to get hangry.

"Taco Bell?" Paxton offered, and i nodded.

I sat at the table just waiting for Paxton to get the food and i was watching our bags. I was looking around the food court and i saw Fabiola and Eleanor, who had spotted me and started walking over to me.

"Can we sit here?" Fabiola asked and i nodded.

"We're not invading are we?" Eleanor decided to check.

"No you're not. Paxton and I are just going to get food and i have to get a pair of shoes for my dress." I explained to the girls.

"Homecoming shopping?" Fabiola said while peeking into Paxton's bag. "We are too."

"Did you get anything?"

"Fabiola got a white suit, I got a pink dress."

"You guys can peek at mine." I pointed to the bag and they both got out of their seats to look at it.

"Wait. That's really pretty." Fabiola complimented.

"Doesn't Devi have a good dress too?" Eleanor asked Fabiola whose face had realization on it.

"Wait really?" I asked, and Paxton finally came back with our food.

"Yeah, but here isn't as pretty as yours."

"What's going on?" Paxton asked while sitting in the stool next to me.

"Devi has a gold dress too." I said while rolling my eyes.

"You'll look better. Don't stress about it." Paxton said while handed me my food.

"I don't care anymore." I said while opening everything. "Did you guys eat? I can get you something." I asked Fabiola and Eleanor.

"Yeah, we had finished but we saw you. We can go if we're invading." Eleanor offered.

"No. You're not. I was just asking. What else do you guys have to get."

"Shoes." They both said at the same time.

"Why don't we get them together?" I offered and the girl looked at each other.

"I don't see why not."

-

After we had finished eating me and the girls were looking for a shoe store and we did in fact find one that had really pretty dress shoes.

"I feel like i should get black right? You have black." I asked Paxton as we went into an aisle.

"Yes. Sparkle you need them."

"Really?" She nodded. So i started to look around for the perfect shoes.

I came across these really pretty black shoes. They were all sparkle the shoes had sparkles on the heel part and on the strap, which i though was perfect.

I grabbed my size and went to go try them on. Paxton was sitting on his phone waiting for me to find shoes and when i sat down he stayed on his phone.

I stood up in them to try to walk in them, and i did fine and everything, but i wanted Paxton's opinion.

I looked over to see him taking selfies and sending them to people. I assumed they were to his man friends because that's all he has in his best friends list except for me and his sister.

"Do these look good?" i asked him and lifted my sweatpants up a little so he could see them. "Do they make my legs look good?"

"Yes Cherry." I saw him snap a photo of me and i looked at him but didn't ask anything. As i sat down the girls came over to me with there pair of shoes and when they saw mine their jaws drop.

"Those are super pretty. Oh my god." Fabiola said while staring them down.

I unstrapped and Paxton kept taking photos of me. "Care to tell me who you're sending those to?"

"Here." He handed me his phone and surely he was just snapping the boys. "They're all saying how hot you are so i keep sending photos of you to make them jealous and tell them how much you're mine and no one else's."

"You're too sweet."

I put the heels back into the box and headed to the check out and hopped behind Fabiola and Eleanor. Luckily no one said anything about us cutting in line, but i did only have one thing in my hand.

I was scrolling through my snap stories and looking at all of the craziness that went with everyone's life and was laughing at stupid videos i was seeing.

I came by Paxton's story and i saw me with my sweatpants rolled up and my heels on. I looked like i was posing with my hand on my hip.

The caption warmed by heart and it made me feel something i haven't felt before. My family loves me i know that but i feel like Paxton's love feels so different and i makes me love him even more.

That's my girl, she looks good in anything, and everything. Too bad she's taken by me, Paxton Hall Yoshida

"Your last name is so intriguing Paxton." I said to him saw i showed him the story he posted. "It's really fun to say. Yo-sh-ida. That's how much it is."

"Well one day we will have the same last name."
.
.
.
My thumb deadass started to cramp while making this chapter.