A/N

IM SORRY THIS ISNT AN UPDATE ON THE STORY ITSELF. YOU CAN READ THIS OR NOT IDC

I've been on vacation and i was trying to post every night when i went to bed, but this past two days i have been getting little sleep and having to get up early to do stuff, so i'm not neglecting this story like i do the other, i am trying to finish this story, i have a huge goal with it. I don't know where i'm going with it but i know i want to finish it considering people read this every day, and wait for me to update. Your guys comments make me super happy and it makes me want to update even more, i love seeing y'all's reactions. I am leaving to the airport tomorrow and i don't know how long i will be there, if i update tomorrow (which may be a possibility) then that will be it for the day, but i want to apologize just in case i don't, i haven't slept in an actual bed for a week and a half, and if i accidentally fall asleep when i get home tomorrow night, and sleep all day, you may not get an update until Monday night, and i'm so sorry!

i will try my very very very best but i might get caught up with thing and forget about it, but i promise to get a chapter out to you. Again i am so very sorry, my exhaustion is getting ahead of me and i can't control it. it doesn't take much effort to simply type up a story, but i do have to sit and think about what is going to happen and what how i'm going to end the chapter every time and when i'm tired and thinking, it just doesn't mix well.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY AND ENJOYING IT SM. I ENJOY SEEING ALL OF YOU LOVING IT, AND YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME SO HAPPY, YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON IM DETERMINED TO FINISH THIS STORY, ONCE AGAIN I AM SO SORRY AND I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVS AN AMAZING NIGHT/DAY.

btw ik this is informal with my abbreviations. anyway if you want comment paxton if you have read all of this, unless you have something to say about this.

Have a good day, and don't do drugs kids, and don't be like Paxton and Mercedes and almost get pregnant.