twenty-two

"Paxton."

I had walked to Paxton's car in the same block that Devi found him, except i sprinted over there, and he zoomed off

"What's wrong."

"Devi said she's ready to give you her virginity. Like she's texted you and she wanted to hang out, and i'm scared she's going to put herself onto you and you're going to give in because she's like pretty and she's like a virgin, and everyone always wants a virgin, and i'm not to you, and li-"

"You're ranting." He got to the park and pulled into a parking spot. "I'm not going to take her virginity. I cant even hang out with her tomorrow. I have swimming."

"I can't even hang out with you?" I looked at him with my big dark eyes and he had a sad face.

"I know your eyes are a dark brown, but they drive me crazy." He leaned over to my seat and gave me a kiss.

"I'm scared."

"How many times do i have to tell you. Stop stressing. Can we enjoy our time together?"

"I want to but all i can think of is Devi. Like i know we're not a thing so technically if you did do something with Devi i can't be mad, but like it would kind of hurt my heart."

Paxton got out of the car and got into the backseat. "Come here." He said and i climbed to the back and laid on top of him. "Listen. You're the only girl i want. I've been chasing you for a while, and if you think i'm going to throw that way because of Devi then you're on some drugs. It was love at first sight. I know love is scary, but that's what it was, and it explains why i was so hooked onto you."

"I want to tell her. I would've told her, but she's so hooked onto you that even if i wanted to i would never even get a chance to." I sighed and he started to play with my hair. "Like. If Devi didn't have a thing for you, you and i would've been together earlier."

He raised and eyebrow and smiled, while saying, "Why do you say that?"

"When i walked into that classroom on the first day. Even though Ben caught my attention by saying my name you were the one who caught my attention. I know every girl thinks your hot, but you came after me. You offered to walk me to class. Guys i've been with don't do that."

He sighed. "I think we should tell her. I know she's going to be pissed off about it, but you and i will be so happy. Happier than any other couple Mercedes. Hell my sister loves you, and that's already a good sign."

"I know, but i mean. I don't know. At this point i'm clueless. I'm just going to do my thing with you, and if we get caught by her we get caught. She'll be mad but either way, she's going to be pissed."

"It's okay my little Cherry. Just enjoy this."

"Did got just call me Cherry?" He nodded and laughed.

"Yes. It's cute. Like you." I scooted myself up on him so i was closer to his face and not so close to his chest.

I propped myself up a little bit and stared at his face, my eyes going to his lips to his eyes, and to his nose and his jawline, all of the perfect parts of his face.

I sat up and acted like i was stretching, which i wasn't. I was getting ready to take my shirt off, just to tease him a little bit. As i took my shirt off i was being extra and stretching while doing it, so you can see my muscles flex and stretch.

Paxton breathes louder and grabbed my waist, as i threw my shirt to the front seat. I laid back on top and i could feel him touch the clip of my bra and mess with it.

I looked at him once again and bit my lips until he pushed my head back down so i couldn't look at him.

"What was that for?" I whined after he pushed my head down.

"Don't do what you were just doing. It's driving me crazy."

"And."

Paxton sat up, and was sitting in the seat like a normal person taking his shirt off, and pulling his pants down.

I put my leg over him and sat on his lap, as he whispered, "Take these off," while grabbing the waist line off my shorts.

He was feeling my ass and doing it gently. I began to grind a little as he was doing that, making him throw his head back and breath harder.

"You're so perfect. I cant stop staring at your body Mercedes."

I turned myself around so i was facing him and i put my hand on his chest as he put his on my waist.

He lifted me a little bit and looked at me as he pulled his underwear down. I groaned a little and started to breath even heavier than Paxton.

He had such a tight grip on my waist that i could see my skin peaking out of in between his fingers.

He began to kiss my stomach and sides. His favorite places. He pushed me forward to let him get a kiss from me, which turned into a makeout.

When Paxton and I did this yesterday it was nice but it didn't feel like this. This more passionate to me, and i couldn't help but freak out on how i'm going to be able to keep myself from hoping on Paxton when around people.

His presence is too tempting to me and i can't force myself to keep calm over. I'm always tensed when i'm with him, but this time i was calm, and the only time i got tensed was when he was touching me in certain places.

Paxton grabbed my underwear and pulling off of me, as i helped him do so.

"I will never be able to get away from you. You're such a goddess."

My heart exploded. Being called a goddess is the best compliment in my opinion, i grabbed his face and gave him another kiss.

I threw my head back as he rubbed my body, his hands are so warm, and i would have him touch me 24/7 if i could.

"Be prepared to go on a ride my little cherry."