six

Mercedes POV

"Are you ready to go to the swim meet Devi?" Fabiola asked her as we were on our way to the swim meet.

"Yes. Seeing Paxton shirtless is going to be the best part." Devi said while looking at herself in the mirror

"Yuck." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"You just wait Sadie. He is a whole god when he is shirtless, and when he has his skin tight swimming shorts on, you can really see how much he is packing."

"Thank you for putting that image in our heads." Eleanor said in the backseat.

-

We walked into the swimming meet. We happened to be early, and the boys were practicing, and some were chatting.

We sat at the top of the small bleachers and Devi was talking about Paxton who was swimming, and i was leaning back in the bleachers.

"Does anyone want to go the concession stand with me. I didn't get to eat today." They all shook their head. "Okay. Do any of you want a drink or something?"

"I'll have a Pepsi." Devi asked.

"I'll have a water. Fabiola wants a mountain dew." I nodded and walked down the bleachers.

I was around the end of the pool when i heard someone get out of the water behind me.

"Mercedes. Can you wait for me?" I slightly turned to see Paxton grabbing the side of the pool and getting out.

The water on his abs. His arms flexing as he pushed himself up on to the floor. The drips hanging off of his face, and his soaking wet curly hair. I had to prevent myself from dropping my jaw.

"What do you want?" I asked Paxton who grabbed a towel from the first row of the bleachers and dried himself off.

"I just want to have a decent conversation with you." I rolled my eyes, but i didn't fight with him, because there was a different school along with a bunch of parents.

Paxton put his hand over my waist and gave me a side hug for a weird reason, but i pushed him off very quickly.

"You got my pants wet thanks."

"I'm sorry. Here's my towel." He put his towel out, and i grabbed it.

Was i going to use his towel? No. I was going to give it to Devi so she can have his body water with her.

"Where are you going."

"Concessions i'm hungry. Plus the girls wanted a drink."

I walked up to the concessions with Paxton behind me. I looked at the prices and realized the girls didn't give me any money for their stuff. So i was short on money.

"What's wrong."

"The girls want a drink, but i don't have enough money to get food and drinks for everyone." I went up to the concessions, and waited for someone to come up to me.

"Hey. I would like a water, a pepsi, and a mountain dew." My eyes were going right to the pretzel and cheese in the back of the concessions.

My stomach was growling like crazy. I haven't ate since lunch today, and i skipped dinner which is unlike me.

"That's only three drinks." I nodded at Paxton.

"Yeah. They're for Devi, Fabiola, and Eleanor."

"Where's yours?"

"I didn't get one."

"It's your money."

"It's fine. I'll ask them if they had money i can use."

Paxton stayed behind and i walked in with the drinks.

"I thought you were getting something to eat?" Eleanor asked as i handed her the water.

"I didn't have enough money. Do you guys have any on you?" They all shook their heads.

I sighed. "I'll go to my car. I might have some extra in there." I turned around and turned back around. "Here's Paxton's towel." Devi lit up and went back to talking to Fabiola and Eleanor

I was frustrated at the fact that they asked for a drink when they didn't have money on them to pay for it.

I walked back out into the hallway, and headed to the doors.

"Where are you going?" Paxton stopped me as i just walked out of the doorway.

"My car? I'm going to see if i have money in there."

"They didn't have any?" I shook my head, and walked away to my car.

I ran in the dark, and tried to hurry back because the meet was going to start soon. I shuffled through my car, and i didn't find a single piece of money.

I went back inside of the school. My mind was hangry and thirsty, which was making me feel tired, so i must have been moving like a zombie.

The smell of food hit me as i was about to walk into the pool room and then he grabbed my back pocket once again. I didn't have to look to know who it was anyway.

"Paxton i gotta go to my friends." He stuck his hand out and it held a 10 dollar bill. "You have money? Lucky you." I said and turned back around to go back in.

He then grabbed my pocket once again, which made me turn around. He shoved the bill in my hand.

"Take it. Get some food. You look tired." With that he walked into the room and went to his team since the meet was going to start soon.

Anyway i got food. I would've have use the money any other time, but I was so hungry that it didn't even matter.

Eleanor's POV

"It's really nice of her to drive us here. Don't you think?" I said to Devi.

"Yeah it is. She's really nice, sweet, and pretty. I'm surprised she doesn't have a boyfriend yet." Devi said.

"Well. Paxton looks to be getting pretty cozy with her." Devi and I jolted our heads to door where Paxton has his arm over Mercedes's waist

Devi then turned her head away and acted like nothing happened.

"She's pushed him off. I don't think it's anything." I reassured Devi.

She sighed in relieve, and continued talking. Then Mercedes came back with ours drinks, but she didn't get herself any.

After she asked us if we had any money i instantly felt bad because i didn't think anything of money.

"One of us should've offered to go with her to her car you know. That would've been nice." They shrugged their shoulders and I was staring at the door waiting for Mercedes to come back.

"Um. I think Paxton just gave Mercedes some money. He kept on grabbing her ass or something too." Fabiola said, and Devi refused to even turn around.

"I'm sure he's just being friendly." Devi said.

"Someone doesn't grab a girls butt and call that friendly." Fabiola said.

"No. I think Paxton is trying to get Mercedes."