fourteen

I swallowed as Paxton grabbed the milk for me and put it in my cart.

"Why are you here?" I asked him even though it was a stupid ass question

"My mom needed some extra groceries." I nodded.

"Look i have to actual-"

"Did you get the milk?" Aiden showed up from behind Paxton and walked over to me to put some other stuff in the cart.

I watched Paxton tense up, like i've watched him do a few times before. He put his hands in his hoodie pockets, and looked down.

"Hey Paxton." Aiden greeted him then got behind me and grabbed my waisted and pulled me closer to him to show that he didn't want Paxton touching me.

"Hey Aiden. How's basketball going?"

"It's going good."

I swallowed because the tension was increasing by the second. We all stood their in silence for a good 30 seconds.

"Well. Mercedes and I need to get this stuff back to my mom before she thinks we got lost or something."

Aiden took the cart from me and started to push it away from Paxton.

"Bye Paxton. I'll see you at school."

"Bye Mercedes."

-

Aiden and I got to his house, and it was huge. It was like really big. It was super pretty too. We grabbed the groceries out of the car and brought them inside.

I looked in and i couldn't pick out which part of the kitchen they actually used. He set the bags in the counter and grabbed the ones out of my hands and put them there too.

"Want a little tour?" I nodded.

He walked me around the downstairs of his house. The living room was beautiful, as well as the dining room. The spiral stair case is what took you upstairs.

He showed me all of the rooms upstairs and the 4 bathrooms in the house.

We headed back down stairs and he showed me the glass door that lead out with a gorgeous pool. There was a little shed next to it.

"This is where we're going to swim"

"Really? I thought we were going to swim in the bathtub?" I said sarcastically to him.

"I mean. We can." He said and winked at me.

"Nope. I think the pool is fine." He laughed at me. "Where should i change?"

"The shed over there is a bathroom, you can change in it." I was wrong there are 5 bathrooms.

I went to go get changed. The bathroom was so modern, and I loved the lighting in there.

I got dressed. The bathing suit wasn't something i would piece together but i loved the colors and how it made me look tanner than what i was. Devi did a good job picking this out.

The top had to be tied in the back, and i couldn't even reach it. I waited a little bit in there to make sure he would be back in time.

I walked out and i was holding the two string in the back together. I smiled at him i'm a weird way, pretty much making him know that i need something.

"Can you tie these strings together?" He laughed at me, and grabbed my sides and pulled me to sit down in the chair on his lap.

He grabbed the strings and his cold hands hit my back accidentally making me jump.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"I got it."

"Thank you."

I stepped into the pool, and it was really warm. I was expecting it to be semi cold, but it wasn't.

I was only standing in the shallow end, and he dove in on the deep end.

"Come on. Get in." I shook my head at him, and he quickly swam over to me, picked me up and threw me into the deep end.

"You asshole." I doggy paddled to him and tried to push him back. I was weaker than him. He was like a brick wall to me.

After a little bit of me and him swimming around and having some fun like two little elementary school kid. I went to the shallow end, and stood against the wall.

"Are you done?" He asked me from the other side of the pool.

"No. I'm staying in the pool. I'm just resting."

He laughed at me and swam over to me.

"You know." He started to stand up, and all of the water slipped off of his body. His body was very muscular, and you could tell he did hard hard sports. "You look very good in that swimsuit."

"Thank you." My face went red. I started to blush, and i tried not showing it by slamming my hand into the water and getting water all over my face.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about blushing Mercedes."

"I'm not."

He came up to me in the pool and grabbed my waist. My body got goosebumps right away, and I had to shift myself a little bit.

"If i'm making you uncomfortable tell me."

"Yo-you're not."

"Good."

He went all for it. I wasn't complaining though. He grabbed the bottom of my thighs and picked me up like how he did at the party last night. He put me on the side of the pool, and him and i started kissing.

The kiss was making me feel really really good, and that's for a fact. He took his head down and started giving me hickies all over my collarbones, neck, and stomach.

Every kiss he gave me made me want to get closer and closer and never let him go. I grabbed his chin and leaned back in and started to kiss him again.

He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes, then look at my body all over again. He took his hands and ran them from the front of my body all the way down to my thighs.

I started breathing heavily and he could tell i was so he continued doing what he was doing.

He got out of the pool, and his muscles flex so hard and it make me feel even more. He picked me up and i wrapped my legs around him. He went to one of his beach chair, and laid me down on it, and laid on top of me, but he held himself up so he was hovering over me.

He continued to give kisses all over my body. The hickies were getting more and more severe.

"Come here." I stood up and he sat down. He gently grabbed my hips and sat me on top of him.

He fully laid down, and we continued to make out. I decided that it wasn't fair that he gave me all of these love marks and he didn't get any. I began to give him some going lower, and lower. I felt his body tense up the lower i got.

I sat back up and began to gently grind on him as he held my hips and guided me a little bit, but he left most of the work to me. He was running his hand up and down my sides and waist.

I kept looking into his beautiful blue eyes, and he kept exploring my body with his eyes. Everytime i hit a good part while grinding he would let out a small moan, and squeeze my sides.

I began to slow down, and he lowered his hands to the waistline of my bikini bottoms. I tensed up a little bit, and he kept playing with them, then i stopped.

"Can i?" He asked me while looking at me in the eyes and looking my waistline still.

"You can"