eighty-nine

Paxton has been hanging around a little bit more with Trent, and Aneesa has tagged along. He invited us over to hang and she was just there. She hasn't gotten the hint quiet yet. Him and I have moments, but he does seem to get a kick out of making me "jealous"

Sometimes it bothers me and sometimes it doesn't. Depends on how he is.

"Dude my lips are so chapped right now." Trent said and was trying to lick his lips to keep them from getting dry.

"Mercedes usually has some." Paxton said and I smirked.

"On my lips." I said and giggled. "If you need some come get it."

Paxton rolled his eyes, and Trent looked super shocked.

"Bro, is she hitting on me? You're not gonna do anything about it?" Paxton chuckled.

"You want me to get the chapstick for you man?" I rolled my eyes. I knew he won't do it in front of Aneesa

Unless he changed.

"I have chapstick." Aneesa said, no one looked at her. "That's why i have soft lips right Paxton." We all sided eyed each other and grinned.

"Right Paxton?" I looked at him. I could tell he was flustered.

"So Sadie?" Trent and sat on my lap. "May i get some chapstick." I rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

"You're hurting me Trent." I was being dramatic, and i could tell he was joking.

"OMG IM SO SORRY. You okay Sadie?" I giggled and the girls laughed.

"I'm fine."

Paxton was staring at me deeply and Aneesa came to sit by him. He scooted a little bit over and she followed.

"You always gotta be right on his ass or something?" Fabiola said. Aneesa turned her head over and Devi, El and I all made a face.

"Hot shit Fab." Devi complimented.

"Why do you guys all hate me?" Aneesa said.

"No one said anything." Trent responded.

Just so you know. Paxton has told Aneesa that they are just friends. She just choose to act like they're more. Which i mean. I do the same but Paxton helps to initiate it.

"We don't hate you." I said.

"Well i know you do." She said in a shitty tone.

"Right." I didn't agree but i didn't disagree. Just leave it at that.

We were all just chilling and his dog Romeo came in. And came straight to me.

"You guys are chop liver now Romeo is here." I said and sat on the floor with him. "Yous such a good boy."

"You have a dog?" Aneesa questions and everyone laughed.

"Always have Aneesa." Paxton said.

I was right in front of him basically and i looked at him in the eye. Then my phone buzzed.

Devi: The sexual tension between you too is through the roof

I shut my phone off and glared at her and she giggled.

"Yo Eleanor. You look good today." Trent said and Eleanor started blushing.

New ship?

Eleanor went to the bathroom not too long after that, and Trent stood up like he was making an announcement.

"I think i'm in love." We all faceplanted and laughed but it was cute

"Just ask her out." Paxton encouraged.

"We barely know each other."

"You just said you were in love." Fabiola said.

"I am."

Then Eleanor came back in and Trent shut his mouth.

"So Trent, what if we dated." Eleanor came up to him.

"Well i'm down if you are."

"Of course." She smiled and sat next to him.

"See it wasn't that hard." Paxton said and pat Trent's back. "That girl over there makes it ten times more difficult. Try dealing with her in a situation like that." He pointed to me.

"Whatever Paxton."

"Dude." Devi said and everyone shot there head her way. "New kid alert" I rolled my eyes.

"Another one." I said and looked at Aneesa

"He's cute tho." Devi said. "Really cute"

"Hey hey hey. I'm team Ben." Fabiola said. Everyone laughed.

"Ben is nothing to this dude. But Ben is good i guess but you know." Oh yeah. Ben and Devi had sex too. It doesn't seem to be going well tho.

"Doesn't that dude have a small penis." Trent said out of the blue and Devi giggled.

"Um. No."

"Don't lie." Fab whispered but not quietly and Devi smacked her with a pillow.

"Broooo Ben has a small penis." Trent said.

"Alright can we stop talking about Ben Gross's penis" I said bc i didn't like thinking about it.

"Yes Mercedes. Please?" Devi said pleading.

"GUYS." Eleanor said out of the blue. "I brought my wii."

"Why did you bring your wii?" Fab ask.

"Because you never know when someone would want to play just dance." And most of our jaws dropped.

"I'm the best at it." Trent boasted.

"Idk about that Trent." I challenged. "I'm pretty freaking good at it."

"You and i 1v1 right now. Eleanor plug that shit in."

"You guys are so childish." Aneesa butt in.

"You can leave if you don't like it." Paxton said and her jaw dropped.

"I'm not leaving."

"Well you should." Paxton looked around. "Votes on Aneesa leaving." Everyone raised their hand. "Bye Aneesa."

"God i can't stand her" Trent said.

"Me either." Fabiola added. "She's that pick me energy."

"GUYS." Devi screamed and we all turned to her. "Now that i have your attention, can Ben come over."

"As long as you guys don't get too handsie in my bed." Paxton lectured.

"Yeah yeah whatever... but good because he's already here."

"Well. Sadie.... We're the only two here without someone now." Fabiola came over and sat down next to me.

"What about me?" Paxton said.

"You had Aneesa." I sassed.

"Fab move."

"Hey you will NOT disrespect Fab like that Paxton."

"Come here Fab." I opened my arm, but instead Paxton sat on my lap.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are."

"I'm the boy of your dreams."

"Get the hell off of me." I threw him off and he fell on the floor and I started to laugh at him.

"Get your ass down here." He grabbed my arm and yanked me on the floor. "Here we are... You in love with me yet?"

I rolled my eyes. "Stop with your shit Yoshida."

"You're not denying it."

"I guess you're cute."

"I can make you think i'm more than cute. I have my ways.."