fifteen

It's Monday. I stayed the night at Aiden's for the weekend, and i finally came home Sunday night, just so i had something to wear to school.

I looked at myself in the mirror after getting ready. I was wearing Aiden's button up that he let me sleep in on Saturday and matched it with some jeans. I unbuttoned the first two buttons though.

I tied the bottom of the shirt as i was walking out of the house to head to school.

Aiden
Wanna meet me in the front of the school today?

Mercedes
Of course

Ever since this weekend and having many different sex sessions, we became a lot more comfortable with each other and got a lot closer.

-

I arrived to school, checking myself in my mirror when i saw that Paxton arrived the same time i did. I got out of my car, and he did the same.

"Hey."

I hesitated but decided to speak to him anyway. "Hey."

"I texted you this weekend."

My eyes widened. I didn't answer anyone this weekend, and i still haven't checked my phone since Saturday.

"Oh. I didn't answer anyone all weekend. I'm sorry."

"It was just about the project. It wasn't very important." He sounded very soft towards me. He wasn't the Paxton that liked to get into my nerves.

"Are you okay?" He shrugged his shoulders. "You don't have to tell me."

"Hey Sadie." Aiden came walking up to me and pulled me into a hug. "Come on. Let me walk you to class."

We walked in and stopped by his locker before going to my class.

"Whose your first hour?" He asked me, and i rolled my eyes.

"Shapiro."

"I love that man."

"He doesn't like me."

"Why not."

"Ask him."

We were walking and the morning bell rang. We were next to the classroom after sitting at my locker for 3 minutes.

Him and i walked into the room, and i set my book bag down where it 'belongs.'

"Hey Mr. Shapiro. If i chat with you can you write me a pass to my class."

"Yeah i ca-" He stopped his sentence and gave me a cold look when he saw Aiden's arm around me. "Cordes."

"That's my last name."

"Sit down."

I walked over to my seat and Aiden and Mr. Shapiro started talking to each other.

Aiden came walking over to me and i looked up at him in the seat. Everyone who was in the class was in here by now, so they can see everything.

"Be a good girl for Mr. Shapiro like how you are to me." He whispered really quick to me, kissed my forehead then grabbed the pass from Mr. Shapiro and left.

"Okay class. Get into your groups and work on your project."

I turned around to see Trent and Paxton staring at me. "Well you guys could've moved up here but i guess i'll move back there."

I walked over to the one empty chair, that Mr. Shapiro made me sit in last week, and moved it in the middle of Paxton and Trent. Having a desk would've made me fall asleep and i was trying not to.

"Pssh Mercedes." Devi called for me and i turned around in my seat.

"Hi Devi."

How'd it go?" I looked around and put a finger to my mouth. I didn't want anyone questioning anything.

"Good."

"Let me see your shirt though. It's cute."

"It was Aiden's" Her mouth widened and she was super happy about it.

"I never understood why button up had these wholes by the hand though." She grabbed my sleeve and started pulling on it trying to find the use to it.

I was hoping she wasn't going to pull it enough to where my collarbone was going to show. Those are where my hickies are the worse.

"What is that?" Paxton looked over and saw my neck and my collarbone. Devi heard him and got close to me to look.

"Oh my god are you okay? Are those bruises?" Devi looked at them and i didn't even say anything. I just sat there looking at her.

She then gave me the 'ohhhhh' face. "You guys."

"Shhhhhh." I nodded.

I completely forgot Paxton was next to me. I saw him clench his fist together hitting his knee with it. I felt Trent put his hand on Paxton's arm to try to calm him down.

I didn't want to look at Paxton as i thought that would've been a bad idea.

Paxton's POV

Devi and Mercedes were messing around and i saw that Mercedes was wearing Aiden's shirt. Devi was being Devi and messing her sleeve and pulling it. I was looking at Mercedes. I already noticed the marks on her neck, and i saw even more of them on her collar bone.

"What is that?" I heard Devi after say the two words, 'did you'

I tightened my fist and started to hit my leg. I've been trying to get Mercedes since the day she came to this damn school, and she didn't go for me all because of fucking Devi.

I felt Trent touch my arm, when he does this he usually wants me to calm down before i do anything i'll regret.

In my head i felt i was cheated on, even though we were never together and we probably would never be. I just know that I would treat her so much better than Aiden would ever treat her.

"Calm down." I heard Trent whisper.

Mercedes turned around and she looked at me. I didn't look bad. I could tell she wanted to say something, but she didn't want to.

I felt her hand touch my fist. I took a few deep breaths and sighed. She took her hand away and sighed as well.

"Well. I think i found out what's wrong." I heard her whisper to herself.

Did she finally come to realization that i only want her. I don't want Devi at all. Devi is a nice girl and i don't mind hanging out with her, but i don't want to have sex with her or have anything more with Devi.

"Glad that you finally found out." I whispered back to her.

Im not mad at her at all. I was mad at myself, and Aiden. Aiden didn't do anything except fuck the girl i've been dying to be with for the pass two weeks and a half.

She caught my eye in the very beginning, and i thought it would've went away, but it didn't. I've had a thirst for her ever since she walked into this classroom with her dark medium length hair, her perfect body, with her amazing personality.

"I hope you know..." I stopped myself before saying anything that was going to change the way she viewed me.

"Just say it."

I sighed. "Where his hands touched your body..." She moved herself as soon as she heard the term body. "My hands were there first."
.
.
.
LMAO SO I SEE DAYLIGHT. I need to pee and i don't want to get up because i don't want people to hear me.

Anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Again don't mind the mistakes i'll back and fix it eventually. Maybe.