twenty-six

"I'm just trying to be nice Devi. Her skirt was messed up." Paxton said as we got to the bottom of the stairs. "Don't be a hard ass."

My eyes widened as he told her that. "Paxton." I whispered while smacking him. "Be nice."

"Oh. I know that deeply you want me to be mean to her." I glared at him and followed the girls outside.

We got outside and Devi walked up to me, and stood next to me.

"You and Paxton have gotten closer. You're not pushing him away like what you were."

"We're just friends."

"Oh, i didn't think that you guys were more. I was just saying that it's weird." I sighed in relief.

"I guess i just got tired of pushing him away. The project kind of brought us together as friends." She nodded.

She then walked away as Ben walked up to me. "How'd it go."

"Fine i guess." I was eyeballing the pool. The pool we use to have really relieved a bunch of stress for me. "You know. I might get this party going."

"Oh no. That's never a good thing when it comes to you." Ben said while laughing.

"Shut up."

I went inside and went underneath the stairs, as i heard Paxton following me.

"What are you doing?" I gave him a look like he was crazy. I was taking my shoes off and i grabbed the waistline of my skirt as Paxton put his hand on mine preventing me from pulling it down. "Why are you getting undressed?"

"Just let me do this." I pulled my skirt down followed by taking my shirt off.

I walked to the door and Paxton grabbed my arm. "You're not about to go out their half naked are you?" I giggled.

"No. I am going to." I got into my form to start running when he literally pulled me to the side. "Paxton!"

"No. I'm joining you." He then take his pants and shorts off. "I'm screaming by the way."

I got back in front of the door then sprinting to the pool, as Paxton was behind me following and screaming like what he said.

Soon after, people were taking their clothes off and hoping in.

"Wait kinda likes how your hair was before this." Paxton said while swimming to me.

"So do i not look cute now?" I have him a fake mad face.

"The fact that i really want to kiss you right now, but i can't is making me want to do it even more." I laughed as Fabiola and Eleanor came to the side of the pool.

"Why aren't you guys getting?" I asked them both.

"I'd rather not show my ugly underwear to the world." Eleanor said and i started laughing.

"Most of the people are drunk here. I'm not forcing you or trying to pressure you, but if you really wanted to just go for it."

She smiled at me but stayed where she was. Fabiola just stuck her feet in the pool.

"Where's Devi?" Paxton came back up to us and asked.

"She left. Ben is taking her home."

Paxton and I looked at each other and smiled. We both hoped out of the pool. "BYE FABIOLA AND ELEANOR!" I said while running inside with Paxton to get our clothes.

We ran to his car and quickly drove off. We were happy that we didn't have to worry about Devi when it came to us leaving.

"Do you want to stay the night?" Paxton's asked me, but i wanted him to stay at my house.