fifty-five

"Here's your dress." Sierra said while handing me the dress.

Paxton once again took the dress out of my hands c and threw it over his shoulder.

"It was nice to see you again Sierra." Paxton said and we began to walk out.

"Wait. Thanksgiving is in a. few weeks. Are you going to the get together." She has asked him while stopping us.

"I always do why?"

"Are you taking her?"

"I think she has her own family things to do Sierra."

"Can you go?" Sierra had turned her head towards me and it looked stunned and taking back for some reason.

"I would love to, but i don't want to leave my mom alone on Thanksgiving."

"Does she have your dad?"

"He's a Mobile Doctor. He has to travel around the US whenever they need him. Plus my mom and I don't care for Thanksgiving. We don't really do the big dinner."

"Well, maybe she won't have a problem with you coming to our house."

"Sierra." Paxton spoke.

"What! I was just suggesting! Anyway, you guys go and have fun, let me know how homecoming goes."

Paxton and I nodded and we started to head back to the chair, but Paxton decided that he needed to us the restroom before we left.

The bathrooms were next to a waiting area, so i hurried over to one of the comfy seats so no one would take them.

Paxton left everything with me, and I was just sitting there on my phone scrolling through my feed, until this one kid who looked to be a little older than me or maybe even my age had came up to me and tapped on my shoulder.

"Hello?" I asked this kid. He was a pale boy with faded blue hair, and he had a punk style to him.

"Hi. My friends and I were over there and i couldn't help it notice how beautiful you were. I had just to come say hi."

"Oh well, thank you. I appreciate that." I said while smiling.

"Anytime. Do you happen to have a snapchat?"

"I do. I don't want to sound like those one girls, but i have a boyfriend though. I mean i'm sure he wouldn't mind if you added me bu-"

"Hi. I'm her boyfriend." I heard Paxton's voice from behind my shoulder.

"Oh. I'm sorry, i didn't know" The boy apologized.

Paxton sat there and sighed. "I'll let her give you her instagram, if you want to keep up to date." Paxton said to the boy who was about to walk away.

"No, it's fine. She's with you." Paxton has looked at me and grabbed my phone from my hand and went into snapchat on my phone.

"Here. I know how it feels to get rejected." He pauses and looked at me, then looked back, and handed him my phone. "Here's her snapchat, instead. Don't message her often but go tell your friends that you were successful."

"Really?" Paxton nodded and the boys headed off to his friends.

"He felt like he was a freshman. He was so nervous."

"He was super respectful."

"He was." Paxton picked up the dress from the floor and pulled me up. "Let's go home."

-

We got home and I sat my dress on Paxton's couch, and sat next to it. "You're going to look hot in that."

"Thanks boo."

"Boo?"

"Yes."

"Ghost say boo."

"Yeah and?"

"I like hunny better."

"Me too. Boo just happened to come up in my mind, so i said it."

"Well don't ever say it again."

"Don't tell me to do you're not my father."

"You're right i'm your daddy."

"Paxton shhhh."

*incoming call from Fabiola*

Fabiola: Listen, i know you said you don't want to hang out with Devi, and stuff but like Eleanor and I want to go out to eat with you guys, but Ben and Devi want to go.

Mercedes: Why can't Ben come by himself?

Fabiola: He's going to homecoming with Devi that's why.

Mercedes: Wait Ben Gross?

Fabiola: Yes.

Mercedes. I find that hard to believe.

Fabiola: Devi was complaining about not having a date and we all said we didn't have one, then she asked Ben. He didn't want to go with her, but he felt like he had to.

Mercedes: Oh okay. Um. Yeah, I don't really want to eat with Devi at all. Sorry.

Fabiola: Just talk to Paxton. Please. It's going to feel weird not having you there.

Mercedes: Alright fine. I'll talk to him.

"Paxton."

"Mercedes."

"Fabiola wants me to talk to you. She really wants to go to a dinner before homecoming, but Devi."

"It's up to you. I don't really care. You're the one that doesn't want to hang out with her." I sighed at him and tossed my phone next to me.

"You were suppose to say noooooo."

"You're not lying to your friends. Maybe we should go. We can just sitting on the opposite side of the table."

"But, don't you want to."

"It's not that i don't want to. You're the one who doesn't want to, if you told me that you wanted to go i wouldn't stop you."

"Paxton."

"You ask me. I say we should go."

"But."

"No buts." Paxton had came up to me and pulled me up from off of the couch, and pulled me into a hug.

He looked at me and I tried to have a pouty face, but it turned into a grin, but i caught myself and put my face back into a pouty face.

"I don't care how much you pout were still going."

"I'll do anything." I said while holding out the end of the sentence.

"Anything?"

"That's what i said."

"That's sucks, because whatever you do isn't going to convince me to not go. Even if your sex is amazing, it's still a no."

"I'm not having sex the night of homecoming now. You just ruined your chances."

"That's rude. You won't be able to resist me."

"You know that's not true. Don't act like Mr. Tough guy."

"Um uh. Yeah i have no comeback."

"I win. I'm too irresistible."

"When i see you in that dress it'll be hard not to take you to the bathrooms at the school."
.
.
.
So, i'm late. I'm sorry, but i didn't sleep at al two nights ago so i was like for like 35 hours and then i slept for like 12 so i've been very everywhere at the moment, so i'm sorry, i'll try to update as much as possible.