Realization

Disclaimer: I don't own HP or Twilight
[Thoughts]

Parselmouth

{Flashback/Memories}

[Dreams]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam broke the silence first. "I hope you both listen to Jake and not interrupt him as he explains everything."

"Alright."

"That's fine."

"Whenever you're ready Jake." Sam said.

"Before I met you I had believed that I-"

Bill and Harry entered the living room. Jake stopped talking when he saw them. Harry tilted his head before ushering Bill into the kitchen. Jake stared at the door.

"It's okay. Take your time." Fred soothed his mate.

Jake took a deep breath. "Ever since I became a shifter I have had dominant instincts. I also never looked at a guy like that before. When I met you for the first time I wanted to get on my knees and present my neck to you. Now I want to do it every time I see you."

Fred and George's eyes widened. "You thought that you were dominant?! You never liked a guy like that before?!"

"Yes to both."

"No wonder you were scared and confused." George realized.

"I..."

"No, it's fine. If you never had those feelings for males nor had submissive tendencies until now your feelings are natural." Fred assured his mate.

"Y-your not mad?" Jacob asked.

"No I'm not." Fred assured him.

"Good that's...good."

Fred looked at his mate and turned towards the kitchen. "Harry!?"

"Yeah?!"

"Can you come here?!" He yelled.

"Okay." Harry said as he entered the living room. "What's up?"

"Can you help Jacob?" He asked.

"Of course I can. What can I do?" Harry looked at Jacob with a smile.

"It's your choice to tell him Jake." Fred told him. "Harry is good to talk to about this after all."

"Oh, well okay....well...you see....um, yeah......"

"It's okay Jacob. Why don't we go to the kitchen and relax." Harry said warmly. "It will just be us two."

"O-okay."

Jacob stood and followed Harry into the kitchen. Harry had him sit at the table.

"Are you hungry?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, actually I am."

"Great, what would you like?"

"Can I have a hamburger please?" Jacob answered.

"Coming right up!"

"Thank you." Jacob spoke softly.

"It's no problem."

"You're ...you're not going...going to ask?" He asked.

"No." Harry replied.

"Why?"