The Truth

Disclaimer: I don't own HP or Twilight
[Thoughts]

Parselmouth

{Flashback/Memories}

[Dreams]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Remus, Sirius, Harry, and Fenrir)

Remus, Sirius, and Harry made it to the café. They decided on neutral grounds. They saw that Fenrir was already at the table waiting for them. He looked to be very nervous. They ordered and grabbed their drinks. The three walked over to him. The older male caught their scent and stood up.

"Good morning." Fenrir greeted them.

"Good morning." They greeted them back.

"Thank you again Harry. You really saved me." Not only by getting the drugs out of his system but also stopping him from harming an innocent, pregnant wizard, and stopping the aurors from convicting him.

"You're welcome." Harry smiled at him.

They all sat after that. There was an awkward silence as they stared at each other. No one knew how to really get the conversation started. So many misunderstandings and lies needed to be talked about but the four didn't know what to say. Finally Fenrir cleared his throat and spoke.

"You are looking better." He said to Remus.

"Yes. Well Harry's mate is a vampire, a muggle one. He wanted to see if there was a way to get him to eat food and came across a restaurant. They pointed him to a magical alley that had several bookstores. We bought many books. Made me realize just how biased and restrictive Britain was. The books really helped me to accept my wolf. It also helped me to learn that the wolfsbane potion was killing me. Severus, a potion master, had once made me his version which was actually one that helped to calm me down since I had no back. He had come up with it after learning what the original potion did. His version was denied but he never stopped brewing it until I wasn't a professor at Hogwarts. He had taken out the ingredients that were poisonous to werewolves and replaced them with ingredients that actually helped. He is actually going to represent his potion now that the laws are being fixed and the master of the potion guild has been replaced. The previous was a man under Dumbledore's thumb." The words escaped him and he couldn't stop talking.

"I-i see." Fenrir stared at him. "Britain wasn't always like that. Dumbledore's great great great grandfather on his mum's side lost his eldest child. He had been attacked by a rogue werewolf. He banded together with a few wizards and witches who lost their children or family members who had been killed by werewolves. That was when the laws began. It was to keep us in control. After that it became a slippery slope. More and more magical creature laws were created. Spells and potions that would help us were banned as well. I didn't know a potion master had altered the original wolfsbane potion to help us and not slowly kill the consumer."

"I didn't know that." Harry said.

"My great grandmother was sick. Her father had gone to an alpha and pleaded with help. She changed her. Her grandfather didn't accept that it was agreed upon. He would have rather her die than become a werewolf. He killed his son and claimed a werewolf attack. My grandmother told me." He explained.

"That's horrible. So you're a born werewolf?" He asked.

"I am." He confirmed.

"What happened the night you bit me?" Remus asked. "I want to hear it from someone who was there that night. I don't mean to offend but I would like an oath so that I know for sure that you are telling the truth."