Tests

Disclaimer: I don't own HP or Twilight
[Thoughts]

Parselmouth

{Flashback/Memories}

[Dreams]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A month had passed since Remus had learned the truth about his parents. It took him some time but he managed to accept the truth. Being with his family helped. Remus had contacted Fenrir. They had agreed to keep in contact. The older werewolf was going to help Remus learn more about his werewolf heritage and also was going to teach him how to handle the twins since they were also werewolves. Born werewolves handled the full moon differently than those that had been changed.

Remus and the others figured that out when the babies had changed that first full moon and didn't seem to be in any pain. It made everyone relieved. They had been worried but were glad that the twins weren't going to be in pain during the change.

Severus had come by. He talked to Harry about Malfoy. The teen had really turned his life around. He felt like he was ready to talk to Harry. The elfling agreed. Severus and Sirius would be there and so would Jasper. They would meet during the summer holidays. Malfoy was busy between school and going through his family's finances. His father had left them a mess after funding Voldemort's holocausts.

At the moment Harry was at Jasper's house studying for the upcoming exams. Carlisle and Esme had come back from their vacation a few weeks prior. Despite not knowing whether Esme was pregnant or not the couple looked happier and relaxed.

"Would you like a snack break?" Esme asked Harry and Jasper.

"Yes please." Harry moaned. "My poor brain needs a break."

"I bet. You're not only studying for your muggle exams but also for the N.E.W.T.s, correct?" She asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Yes. Unfortunately for me my exams happen all at the same time." He groaned. "It's only thanks to Jasper that I have been able to manage."

"Don't worry dear. I'm sure you'll do fine." She said.

"I hope so." He sighed.

"Here you are. Don't stress so much over the exams. That won't help you so much and you'll end up freaking out. Just relax dear." She said as she put the snack on the table.

"Thank you." He said warmly as he grabbed the juice.

"You're welcome dear." She smiled.

Harry and Jasper ate their snack. Jasper then took his mate outside for a walk. His mom was right and Harry really needed a break. Being in nature would help Harry relax. It did work.

"Thanks Jasper."

"You're welcome love." He kissed his forehead.

"I'm so happy you came into my life." He said.

Meeting Jasper had really changed his life. Fate and Destiny seemed to have it against him but Jasper gave him the strength to keep going, to stand up for himself. He had learned to be more than a victim and a survivor. He learned to actually live his life. He wouldn't change it for the world.

"Me too." He said.

Harry coming had broken a routine. Before he went to school, hunted animals, and lost himself in his emotions and history books. Now his family was more like a family. They could actually eat like a family, at home and out in public. Harry gave his mom and sisters a chance to be moms. He was loved by an amazing person. He would fight like hell to keep that.