Two

Alesso

I lay my head back onto the chair, keeping my eyes closed. I'm supposed to be somewhere in half a hour, and I'm no where near ready. I need to comb my hair, put on a suit, and pick a girl up. I've forgotten her name, but she is supposed to be my date. I've never been the dating type of guy. I become uninterested easily, and need a new face and body to keep me occupied each day.

I've never even been in a relationship. The constant nagging and female's emotion is something I'd rather not deal with. I barely even have time for my love life, but no matter what, I squeeze in some time for myself.

Tonight is supposed to be a night for the gentlemen. All of my best Mafia associates will be there, and I'm not going alone.

Aggressive, rough, definitely not a ladies man. People make it seem like it's a bad thing for people to know not to fuck with you, but I think it's absolutely great. I have little to no worries when it comes to respect, and I'd like to keep it that way. When people see you laugh or joke all the time, they view you as weak. I am no weak man. I am a don. I am the King, the leader. Everyone else is under me, and I make sure that they know it.

My father has raised me to be an extension of himself. Mean, cruel, and very aggressive. He's only had one soft spot, and it's for my mother. As big as he is, six three, two hundred and fifty pounds, he lets a five three, one forty pound woman boss him around. It's not like I'd let him do otherwise anyways.

I forget that the lady is kneeling before me until she pulls her mouth from my dick and sighs in irritation. Who does she think she is? She's only here for one job, and I'll never see her again after this one.

"Are you almost done?"

I look down at her and notice the tears running down her stubby cheeks. This is her fault. She's trying to one up the other women by stuffing my dick as far as she can down her throat, but it doesn't feel any different. All of these woman are the same. Sex objects.

"Yeah" I said I as slouched down into the seat. I close my eyes again and focus on the feeling of her filler injected lips wrapped around my dick. I seemed to sort of trail off thirty minutes into this service.

Once again, she goes all the way down on my dick and gags. If she would stop trying to be a show off she'd be fine. I feel my orgasm coming and I don't even bother to let her know, I never let them know. If I cum into their mouth they should be thanking me. After all, a kings children are going to be swallowed by them.

She continues to move her head until she pulls back and swallow my cum. She brings her gaze to mines and wipes the corner of her mouth before standing up turning to walk away. Finally. I thought I'd never cum.

Head is starting to feel mediocre. It's the same each time. Sometimes the women graze my dick with their teeth, the other times the women squeeze me too hard, or hold my balls like they're trying to burst a water balloon.

I stand up from my chair and walk over to the shower. I haven't showered all day, so this is very much needed. Hygiene is a big part of my life, and I take it seriously, but I've worked hard today. I twist the shower head and walk inside. I love feeling the water go from cold to hot. It instantly relaxes me, giving me the awakening I needed. I drag my best soap across my body, being sure that I missed no crevice. After a twenty minute shower, I exited with a towel wrapped around my waist.

I sighed thinking about how this woman would act. I hope she's not bitchy or has a attitude problem like most women. That's another reason I can't deal with the same woman. Feelings get involved and that's something I don't need. I would hate for someone to be on my back about my whereabouts all the time.

I already had a nice black suit laid out to wear. I made sure to have my usual black underwear on before I put the pants on. They fit me nicely, and I already know that I'll leave this dinner with a whore in my hand like always. After getting dressed, I made sure to comb my hair back. I didn't use gel or style it, I don't want to. I'll leave that for the ladies.

I exit my room, walking down the hallway, seeing the many guards I have in my house. Since I'm a don, enemies come almost naturally. I will never let another man catch me off guard, so I hired only the best. I've had them trained, and they don't make attempts when they shoot.

Since they already knew I would be attending a dinner, I didn't need to say anything. I swiftly left the front door and walked out towards my black Bentley. I have bullet proof windows, and it's one of the best cars I own. The limo tint, like I have on all my cars, allows no one to see in. I'm able to see everything I want, and no one else knows that a Mafia King is before them.

The drive to Gabriel's house was only twenty minutes. I used this as time to clear my mind. Since he's given me a date to the party, I plan to be on my best behavior. I will not act as a womanizer tonight, not with her.

I open my car door and close it before walking to the front porch of the large house. He had a mini mansion, way smaller than my house, but still expensive. I'm guessing he had about six bedrooms.

He opens the door with a smile. The cold air seeps out of his house and it smells good. I'm guessing he had dinner on the stove. "Alesso. Nice to see you" he said as he held his hand out. I put my hand in his and shook it firmly as I held eye contact. This is the only way to greet a man. "Come in, she should be down in a second". She. What is her name again?

He steps out of the way and I enter his house, looking around. I am always on my game, looking around for any possible threat, but there is none. Everything seems fine, and I can tell that his house is a home. He closes the door and walks to me with his hands in his pocket.

"What do you two have planned after the dinner?"

Nothing, unless she wants to suck my dick. I don't say this, but I think it. I shrug my shoulder and he chuckles, lightly.

"I've warned her to be on her best behavior, you two should have fun tonight"

I nod as I look to the stairs where the very faint sound of heels clacking against the tile are. The sound grows stronger the more I hear it, and I am eventually brought to the sight of her.

Standing at just five feet, she is very small in the waist. Her hips go out a bit and I already know that she has a ass. She has to. Her dress is black, matching with mines. Her sleeves go down her arm, showing a bit of her shoulder and collar bone as it is no fabric there. She had a spilt on the side of her dress that opens as she moves. She had long and beautiful hair going to the middle of her back and she has it pulled to the front and down her shoulders. She had a black pin in her hair, and she looks absolutely stunning.

Her face is a bit slim, having the most prominent jawline I've ever seen. Her nose is small, and it goes well with her face. Her eyes are nicely spread, and they are brown, just like my mothers. She has nice eyebrows, and lashes that drape over her eyes as she's looking down at her feet. Her feet are small, unlike some women, which is attractive to me. Her heels are black, and her toes are white.

She brings her hand up to move them down her stomach, and I notice that it's flat. Her stomach is nice, and her boobs are nicely sized, I'm guessing 'b' cups. She brings her hand up and pulls her hair back, slowly walking down the stairs. She still hasn't looked at me yet, and all I've done is analyze her body. Now this is a woman.