Fifty

I woke up the next morning, before Alesso. He laid there sleeping peacefully inside his black underwear, nothing else on. I changed into one of his shirts before leaving the room and going onto the balcony. It was early, that means peaceful.

The hotel we were at was so far away from any other building that no one would be able to see us. All I could see were the very small frames of people that were far away, not knowing if they were men or women.

I sat there for a while before hearing the door slide open. Alesso had put some shorts on, black ones. He had a cigarette between his fingers, with a lighter in the other hand. He sat across from me in the chair, slouching down a bit and putting the fire to the end of the stick.

"Good morning, Bellissima"

He put his cigarette to his mouth and took a puff, looking over at me to respond.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

He blew the smoke out, it flowing through the air and past my nose. The smell reeked, but I didn't mind. This is something he enjoyed, and I enjoyed it for him. He doesn't smoke much. "It means beautiful"

"Oh" I nodded.

He turned his head to the side, looking at me with his lips parted. He stared at me for a few seconds before moving his eyes down my body. "I'm guessing you're hungry"

I let out a very small breath. "What gave it away?"

He shook his head and shrugged. "The attitude. What do you want to eat? I'll have my men go pick it up"

"Can they just go to the grocery store? I'd like to cook my own breakfast"

Alesso nodded as he stood back up. He dumped the ash from the cigarette and took a puff. "I'll make arrangements. I have to get ready for work. I'm not sure what time I'll be back so don't expect me"

I looked away as I knew it would be this way. This is a business trip, not a vacation, although the two could go hand in hand.

-

My day was rather eventful. I went to a mall, did lots of shopping while Alesso was gone. Frances made sure to have guards to watch me, but I ditched them to be alone. It seemed to weird to have them follow me around like I'm some sort of celebrity.

I bought loads of clothes, they had stuff I've never seen before. Frances had made sure that we had things to cook here, and I felt it was only right right since the hotel room had a stove. I still ordered takeout for dinner, being in the mood for shrimp and rice. My cravings have been getting the best of me.

The time was now way past eleven at night. I had grown bored waiting for Alesso, having nothing to do. I had talked on the phone with Benjamin for a hour or so. We really talked about nothing, but the conversation never stopped. It feels so good to have a good relationship with my brother.

I sat on the couch in my silk robe with nothing underneath, watching whatever was on the television. The door came open, and Alesso walked in.

"Bambina! Miss me?" He smiled as he walked in. His shirt looked a bit jacked, making me furrow my eyebrows at the tall man. He looked like he had been in a fist fight.

"Yes. Why do you look beat up?". I got up from the couch and walked towards him, seeing him close the door and stand, waiting for me.

"Oh bambina, you know, people get out of their place, I have to be the one to put them back in. I missed you" He wrapped his arms around my body, pulling his hand down to graze my ass. I giggled in response, making him cock his eyebrow. "I have reason to believe you're naked under this thin robe"

I pulled back and nodded. "There is take out on the stove for you, shrimp."

He slightly chuckled before walking past me. "Shower, then dinner"

I sat back on the couch the whole while Alesso was in the shower. When he got out, he came into the living area with nothing but underwear on. This was usual, this is what he slept in most nights. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed the takeout before coming to sit next to me.

"So, tell me about what you did today. Leaving out the bad stuff" I smiled.

He shook his head as he stuck his fork into his mouth. "Bambina, everything is bad. I'd rather hear about your day. I heard you went shopping?"

I nodded. "I have so much cute stuff. I even went into a lingerie store. They had all kinds of things."

He widened his eyes. "Well don't just sit here, I want to see it" he smiled, reaching over to touch my thigh.

I giggled as I pushed his hand away. "No. Eat your food then we can talk, on the balcony". I already had plans to sit there. The city looks so beautiful, especially at night. The wind feels nice, and it sounds so peaceful.

-

After Alesso ate his food, he had to tend to something else, which made me a bit sad. I wanted to spend time with him, but couldn't because Frances called. I could tell by the way Alesso was looking that he didn't want to go, but it was work stuff so he had no choice.

He came back a hour later, sliding the door open to the balcony. He had a smirk on his face and I already knew where this was going.