Fifty one

His smile soon turned into a frown when he traced his eyes down my body. "Bambina. Why are you naked on the balcony?". His jaw clenched as I stood up, my tits on full display.

"Oh come on, Alesso. No one can see us here" I dropped to my knees, receiving a hum in response. "Maybe we could fuck here". I looked up at him, seeing him look down at me like I was his little whore.

He came a bit closer and grabbed the bottom of my chin. "My bambina wants to have sex off the balcony? Since when did you get so slutty? Have I brought this out of you?" He bit his lip.

I smiled as he lifted me, quickly turning me around and pressing his body up against mines. "I've been meaning to do this since I saw how far away the people were. Are you scared?" I teased him.

Without saying anything, I felt his dick slap across my ass. My pussy clenched as I didn't even know he had pulled his underwear down.

"Come on bambina. Have you ever known me to be scared of anything?"

He quickly placed his hand on my back and pushed me over the railing. My hands gripped the metal tight. "Yes. Scared of me when I get pissed at you"

I gasped at him shoving his dick inside me, my head jerking forwards, my hands gripping the railing tighter. He came closer to the side of my face, being right by my ear.

"Yeah well you're scared of my dick when it gets hard, that's not the same"

He grunted as he pushed himself further inside me, making me moan out his name. Since I was already wet, he easily slid inside me, holding me by my waist. "Fuck Alesso you feel so fucking good" I moaned.

He pulled himself out before pushing himself back in. "Yeah? Why don't you put your leg up over this rail? That way I can get deeper inside you"

I smirked as I felt his grip tighten around my waist. I was waiting for this.

-

"Oh fuck Alesso. Oh you're going to make me cum" I moaned as Alesso's naked body was on top of mines.

We had moved from the balcony and were now inside, on the counter tops. I laid on my back with my legs spread, him on top of me with his forearms flat on the counter, looking into my eyes.

"You gonna cum?" He asked as he thrusted into my pussy, making me yelp and nod in response. "Articulate bambina"

"Yes I'm going to- oh!" I yelp as I felt my orgasm slowly rip through me. My pussy started to pulse and I could feel myself clench around his dick, resulting in a groan.

-

"Say it louder, Diana. Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you" Alesso slapped my ass as his left hand was wrapped around my waist.

We had moved to the coffee table. He made me kneel on all fours on top as he stood behind me, taking me from the back. I jolted forwards as I felt him push deeper into me.

"Please fuck my pussy so good Alesso! Yes! Yes just like that! Oh fuck I love this!" I moaned as I heard our skin clapping together.

Since he was deep inside me, the bottom of his stomach repeatedly hit my ass, resulting in the loud sound.

"I love you bambina" he said back to me.

-

Alesso and I were now in bed. I was still high off of my multiple orgasms, breathing hard as I tried to keep myself awake. He had completely tired me out, making me just want to shower and relax. I gripped the muscle on his arm, making him smile.