Fifteen

Hours had passed. I was showered, and smelling good, I cooked dinner, and I got bored. I could only talk about so much with the guards that surrounded the house. Although they were nice, I always thought that in the back of my mind that they would get tired of me.

I went into Alesso's room, sitting at the bottom of his bed. The time was now past ten and I could feel myself urging to do something before I pulled my hair from my head. I went to the phone app and started to dial a number. Before I could get done, Alesso entered the room.

"W-what the- what the hell?" I stammered as I quickly stood up, hesitantly walking towards him.

The six foot two man stood there, looking over at me like he had seen a ghost. His hair seemed more oily than usual, and his clothes were jacked. Blood was painted all over him, and it nearly scared me to death.

"Diana what the hell are you doing in my room? You weren't even sleeping in here-"

"Is that your blood?" I asked, walking closer to him.

He clenched his jaw and looked down at me. His gaze was sharp as a blade that had just been sharpened and it scared me a bit. His stare was dark, and his eyes seemed to change.

"It doesn't fucking matter. Get the hell out!" He hissed, walking past me.

I stood there, looking at the back of his head as his hair bounced. When he didn't hear any movement, he turned his head around, his body soon following.

"Did you not hear me? Get the fuck out of my room"

He squinted his eyes and I stood there.

"Are you dumb? Get the fuck out!"

He marched towards me and grabbed my arm tightly, yanking me towards him as he yelled in my face. "Get out!"

"No! You brought me here, and I'm going to stay in your room until I want to get out!"

"Jesus fucking Christ" he mumbled "get the hell out of my room Diana. Fuck" he started to push my arm, pushing me towards the door.

He yanked it open and started to push me out.

"If you put me out of your room I'll never talk to you again"

He stopped, his chest weaving hard from the sudden adrenaline from yelling. In a instance, he let my arm go and turned around, walking back into his room. That's what I thought.

I softly closed his door and walked behind him. He felt me, and turned around.

"Is this your blood?" I asked.

"Some of it" he said. He clenched his jaw, not wanting to say anything, but I forced it out of him by the way I looked.

"Well you can start with a shower-"

"Will you join me?"

He smirked and cocked his eyebrow. When he noticed that my facial expression didn't change, he stopped smirking and looked down at himself.

"After your shower I can help you patch up the bruises" I said as I looked at the few scratches on his arms. They were barley noticeable due to his tattoos, but I had him studied and could tell. "Did you fight someone?"

I walked into his bathroom and turned the shower on. He followed after me and started to unbutton his shirt.

"Kind of" he said.

"Well I'm not sure what kind of means but I know that it doesn't mean anything good" I sighed.

He nodded and pulled the shirt from his arms. He pulled a bag from under his cabinet and stuffed his shirt into it. His muscles showed as he moved, and I could feel my pussy throb. His pecks were a nice size, and he had abs that showed.