Thirty six

Alesso

"Do you think we should use a condom. I may get pregnant again" Diana asked as she stood in front of me. I had rushed her up into my room and like I said, I'm going to fuck the shit out of her. I plan on destroying her insides.

"No" I flatly said as I reached my hand to my back and pulled my shirt over my head. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me as if she didn't want that answer. "Don't look at me like that, Diana" I said as I pulled my pants down.

"Why" she frowned, throwing her foot down. Just when I thought I broke her out of her spoiled ways she shows me that it takes more than a month or two.

I smacked her ass hard, making her squeal. "Because I said so". I yanked her shorts and panties down. She stood there, looking at me like she didn't want to do this but by the way her arousal soaked her underwear I knew that was a lie. I pulled her shirt off then took her bra off.

"We need to use-"

"Shut the fuck up" I said as I aggressively turned her around, making her face the bed. I smacked her ass again and watched as it turned red. The way her ass cheek rippled when I touched it made me smirk. She has such a nice ass.

I pushed her onto the bed and she yelped, soon adjusting herself to be all the way on. "Turn around and spread your legs wide".

She should have got a speeding ticket for how fast she turned back onto her back and laid down, spreading her legs. I could see her arousal seeping out of her hole and down the crack of her ass, making me harder. I felt as if my veins were going to pop.

I climbed on top of her and smashed my lips into hers, feeling her reach her hands up and attempt to wrap them around me. I quickly lifted up and pinned her hands above her, making her gasp.

"Don't make me fucking tie you up. Keep your hands to your self, you hear me?"

She nodded and I nodded back in confirmation. She needs to let me do what I do, not all the extra. As my sub, she should lay there. As her dom, I am going to fuck her good.

I smashed my lips back into hers and felt in front of me for her center. She gasped and moaned as I found her clit, slowly rubbing it.

"You like when I rub your clit?" I asked, temporarily pulling away from the kiss. She chased my mouth with her and bit my lip, soon pulling back.

"I like when you rub my clit" she moaned as she bit her lip.

"Yeah? Well you're gonna like this a lot more" I smirked as I lifted up from her. I could hear her exciting squeals as I bent down to her pussy, getting a sight of her wet folds. The first lick was like pure ecstasy. She moaned and bit her lip.

"I like when you eat my pussy. It makes me feel so- mmm so fucking good" she moaned as she brung her hands down, placing one on the back of my head.

Her hands ran through my hair, softly tugging at it as I licked her clit. I could feel the bean so that's what I went for.

"Oh yeah! Lick my pussy just like that" she moaned. I could tell I was getting her closer to her orgasm because she became more vocal. "Oh yeah fuck, Alesso! I'm going to-"

She stopped moaning when I lifted up from her. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked down at me with a frown.

"What?" I smiled.

Her chest moved up and down as she looked into my eyes. I could tell that she wanted to get feisty but wouldn't dare against me. "Why did you stop?"

"I don't know. Were you about to cum?" I asked.