The Matriarch and the little bird

Glossary for this Chapter:
Y/N: Your Name
P.O.V: Point of View
N/A: Not Available

___N/A P.O.V___

"Join me"
"You want revenge"
"Take revenge"
"Be part of me"

Astor listened as he laid on the ground in a pool of malice and his own blood, the sphere still at his side.

"Give me your power, give me revenge," the dying sorcerer whispered, the malice slowly enveloped him, and he disappeared as if the earth was literally swallowing him.

The three present saw that -He shouldn't have gone far- Revali whispered to himself as he took flight invoking his typical whirlwind, Link and  y/n began to search the surroundings.

Meanwhile it was already dusk in the imposing Gerudo city, and the place was being covered by a beautiful purple and golden light that also flooded the surroundings.

The throne looked like a tall pillar with a golden aura where the matriarch,  Urbosa sat, surrounded by her most trusted warriors, two standing on the sides of the throne, four others bent on one knee with her hand to her chest while with another held a spear typical of their people.

Princess Zelda stood without any intimidation in front of the throne, with two companions behind her for protection, wearing her dress, a beautiful fabric of predominantly blue with gold threads, the sleeves and lower skirts as well as the neat blank collar, adorning that image of impetuous elegance, she possessed a slim gold-plated tiara on her head.

After a long formal talk, they would finally receive the answer to King Rhoam's request for Urbosa to be the pilot of Vah Naboris, the divine beast of the desert.

-Princess of Hyrule ...- Urbosa began to say from her throne a few steps away from Zelda -I accept your proposition without hesitation- the sun was reflected in Urbosa's crown as well as the armor and golden accessories that made her look like a sacred figure, it was almost like that.

The matriarch was not only beautiful, strong, she had led her people to a time of unimaginable peace in a successful diplomatic relationship with Hyrule's royal family.

Not only are they planning to resurrect Calamity Ganon, it seems the Yiga Clan is also after our treasured heirloom- She looked to her right where a beautifully crafted helmet of gold and precious stones rested, one of the many sacred treasures that until now had been able to survive, after the brief glance the matriarch returned her eyes to the visitor - You have my word, I won't rest until the calamity falls-

With her hands at her sides, her back straight and the sun illuminating her pale skin, Zelda raised her voice with the same decorous tone as the older one -Gerudo chief Urbosa ... - she clasped her hands in a gesture of cordiality -On behalf of Hyrule and its king, I thank you- she bowed to Urbosa and the Hylian ladies imitated the gesture in deep gratitude.

Anyone would say it was the most elegant gathering to recruit a champion, but the reality of their relationship was much more casual and warm than that.

The moon was at its highest point, the city was still standing impetuous in the desert but that serenity offered by the night was interrupted due to a couple of laughs. - I've never seen you so serious, Urbosa! - Zelda confessed while now she was wearing her comfortable expedition clothes and walking beside the matriarch.

-Oh my...- Urbosa said as bringing a hand to her waist, behind her skirt there was a weapon, her trusty scimitar and a shield that despite being so beautifully decorated it could withstand the strongest blows, both moved to the rhythm of her walk - I can't say the same, ten years ago, you rarely smiled, my little bird -