Fifty-five

I'm eating a cucumber because the only other food I have is toast and Nutella and I don't have any money until September.

But I like cucumber so it's fine.

-

Weeks passed by, George and I had started couples counselling where we got some tools for when we fought.

We received a phone call a week after our ultrasound and it was confirmed that we were having fraternal twins and that they were one boy and one girl.

Fred turned thirteen in September and Leah turned six in late October, but it was the first of November and I was twenty-one weeks pregnant.

I was growing so quickly and I was now wearing maternity clothes. I hadn't had any stretch marks yet and I was hoping I wouldn't get any.

With Elsie, I didn't get any and I didn't either with Leah. I did everything in my power to stop that from happening but now it was twins and I was growing faster and bigger than a single pregnancy.

I sleep terrible at the time. I wake up every forty minutes to pee and then I struggle to fall back asleep.

I had forgotten how terrible pregnancy can be.

Though I feel the twins a lot and that's a fun experience. It's also fun to have George feel their kicks or have the kids feel it.

Right now, I'm craving a lot of meat. Like... a lot of meat. Anything that's meat, I want to eat.

I'm not that moody like I was in my first trimester. Now I'm actually pretty happy regarding the fact that I wake up so many times during the night.

George and I have told our kids about moving and they weren't happy about it.

We've been looking at so many houses and we ended up buying the one George really wanted.

The house that costed us almost five million British pounds.

It's located far away from neighbours so there's room for children to play and be noisy.

There's also room to murder people without being caught but George just laughed when I told him that.

There is a pool outside and I already know how happy the kids will be about that.

There's also a lot of space outside for the kids to play and if I have to be honest, raising the twins there seems like a dream.

We were moving in this month.

We had the keys and we had set a date for us to move in because while we are wizards, it's still a big project.

There was three floors just like our home in Godric's hallow.

The ground floor, first and second.

"How are we gonna divide the rooms?" I asked George as we walked through the entrance hall of the house.

My voice echoed through the house due to the lack of furniture.

"Well, I think we should take the master bedroom." He said. "Otherwise the kids will fight about the walk-in-closet."

I hummed.

"And the bedroom suite?" I asked. "Or the other bedroom with a private bathroom?"

"Fred and Elsie are at Hogwarts. They're only coming home for the holidays while Roxanne and Leah still have years before they start."

I nodded.

"So Roxi and Leah gets the bedrooms with a bathroom attached?" I asked. "Then we can do the nursery next to our room and Fred and Elsie can have rooms up on the second floor."