3

It's been a week since I last talk to Mikey. I can't help but feel worried but also annoyed. Who does he think he is? I'm not gonna beg for his attention. I'm a strong independent woman. But... what if something bad happened to him? Ughhh. Damn you Manjiro!!

This has been my morning routine. Contemplating if I gonna text him or not. I got up and start preparing for school. Put on my uniform and head out.

"Ohayou!" I greeted Hina-chan who immediately sense my not-so-good mood. "What's up with you? You looked so down." Hina said while walking towards me. "Oh it's nothing. I'm just nervous about my interview later. I decided to have a part-time job near my apartment." I said. I lied. Not about me having a interview for part-time job but the about why I looked so down. "That's nice. Maybe I should get job too you know, Takemichi is always busy hanging out with Mikey and Draken-kun now that he's officially part of Toman" Hina sighed as she sat beside me.

You dorayaki simp. No wonder you're ignoring me. Well to be honest I'm quite happy hearing that Mikey have a new friend.

I've known Mikey for how many years now and I can tell that he has trouble expressing himself. He always act like strong and all mighty but whenever I look into his eyes, I can see that he's trying to hide his sadness, maybe that's because of Shinichiro-san's death. That's one of the reasons why I stood by his side (you know the other one) To remind him that he's not alone. That I'm always gonna be here when he's ready to open up.

The bell rang and I quickly put my things on my bag. "Bye Hina-chan. Wish me luck!" Before Hina could answer I run thru the exit and head out to my interview.

"You can start tomorrow. Your shift will 4-8pm. Is that okay with you?" asked the manager. "Of course sir. Thank you for giving me this job." I bowed at the manager. "You're welcome. Mitsuya here gonna show you what to do." he said leaving you all confused as you looked at Mitsuya. "Yoo!" Mitsuya said while waving his hand to your face. "Taka-chan? I didn't know you work here." i said giving him a light hug. Mitsuya, I've known him since child, Baji, Pah Chin, Draken, and Kazutora. I mean they're Mikey's friend. "How are you my Y/N-chan?" he said while teaching you how to operate the cash register. Out of all Mikey's friend, I've been to Mitsuya to most. He's like my big brother. "I'm always good Taka-chan. School's nice. I have a new friend. Her name's Hina. Oh and her boyfriend is Takemichi, Toman's new member." i talked and talked about my life and he just listened to all my dramas and rants. I think this is one of the reasons why I'm so comfortable around Mitsuya. He always listen. He will not judge and do anything to make you feel bad. Plus he's always there for me. His my one call away friend.

"Ugh.. I'm so tired Taka-chan." I groaned while opening my locker. "You'll get used to it my Y/N-chan. Let's go, I'll walk you home." I just nodded at him and starts to head out. Mitsuya and I continued our conversation earlier and the next thing I knew we're already at the front of my apartment.

"Thanks for walking me home Taka-chan. Goodnight." I waved at him. "You're always welcome my Y/N." he said and immediately walk away. I on the other hand, took a quick shower and head to bed.

I decided to text Mikey, you just to see if he's doing alright. Okay. I know. I know, I can't resist ignoring him.

To: Manjiro
From: Y/N
Oi Manjiro! You still alive?

Sighed. As i wait for his reply i grab my book and starts reading.

Ting...

To: Y/N
From: Manjiro
Gomen Y/N-chan. I've been busy these past few days. There's going to be a fight between Toman and Moebius.

Hmmm. I remember Taka-chan mentioned something like that earlier.

To: Manjiro
From: Y/N
Don't worry. I'm sure Toman will win. They have the INVINCIBLE MIKEY after all.
But still, don't overdo yourself okay?
I'm gonna sleep already. I'm so tired from my job.

I closed eyes as I can't fight my sleepyness.

To: Y/N
From: Manjiro
Aaahhh~ thank you for the encouraging words my #1 fan.
You got a job now? That's nice.
Goodnight Y/N-chan!! 😽