40

Mikey's POV

I woke up with Y/N in my arms. She's so.... she looks so peaceful in her sleep. I didn't wanna wake her up so I just stayed there.

I would love to wake up next to her for the rest of my life. I wanna be with her all the time too. If only I could put her in my pocket, I would definitely do it.

Last night, I was a bit surprised by her actions but I'm not complaining but I gotta feeling that something's bothering her. Her eyes. They so look so tired, like she's been crying. I wanna do something about it. I wanna do something to make her happy. To atleast make her forget about her problems.

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself. I need to pee. I carefully try to get up. Good thing she turned to the other side, making easier for me.

I went straight to the bathroom to relieve myself. I washed my hands and gargle. It's still pretty early so I made myself a cup of coffee. I sat at the dinner table and think about what can I do to somehow make her happy.

Usually I don't care about other people, but for her, I really would do anything. Ever since she came back to me, I feel myself changing little by little. I smile more often now. Before I will just smile when the guys fight in front of me. Sanzu, Rindou and Ran to be exact. I think it's not even considered a smile.

I got up, washed the cup and grab a sticky note. I have some preparation to do for my plan. I put the note on the refrigerator for her to see. After that, i head out.

--------

Y/N's POV

I grope the couch to search for Mikey because I couldn't feel his hug but he's not here. I opened my eyes hoping I will see him somewhere but he's nowhere.

That boy has a hobby leaving me.

I got up and made myself a coffee. I noticed that there is a note on the refrigerator so I went and read it.

Wear something nice.
I'll pick you up at 7pm.
I just have something important
to do.

-mikey

"Something nice? What does he mean by that?" I asked myself confused. Like formal nice? Or casual nice?

I went and continue with my day as usual. I took a shower, got dressed and went to work.
.
.
.
.
.
My day went fast. Mitsuya and I just finished all the work because tomorrow is weekend. Our day off.

I said goodbye to Mitsuya and went home. I still have to prepare for later. Mikey's taking me somewhere and asked me to wear 'something nice'.

I went to my cabinet and search for a dress. Not too formal, not too casual either. I decided to just wear a little black dress and some see-through tights and maybe black boots.

 I decided to just wear a little black dress and some see-through tights and maybe black boots