12

We arrived at the karaoke place at 3:00pm leaving us one hour to decorate and prepare everything.

Mitsuya, Baji and Chifuyu just stand there while I was busy putting up the decorations. I put up and balloons and they helped me. It's like this "Can you pass me the tape?" I said while holding the balloons above my head, and Baji will hand me the tape. The three of them alternating in helping me.

Okay. Balloons? Check. Banner? Check. Confetti? Check. Cake? Check. Foods? Check. Gift? Oh i wait... check.
Time check: 3:45pm. I'm so excited!!!

We positioned ourselves hiding because Draken said they're here. Everyone's is here hiding. The door opened and

"SURPRISE!!!!" we all shout wile popping up the confetti.

I can't describe Mikey's face. But I know from the looks of it, he's happy. We greet him happy birthday and sit already.  We of course sing him happy birthday and it's time to make a wish.

I wonder what his wish. I wish him to be happy.

Mikey's POV

Y/N lit up the candles and we sing me happy birthday. I'm so happy. We finished singing and it's time to make a wish..

Hmm.. I wish me and Y/N will end up together. Even if it's not now. I wish for her to be happy.

I blew the candle and we all clapped.

"Okay. Let's sing!!" Baji yells.

Takemichi is the first one to sing. We all laughed because of his terrible voice. Next is Baji and Chifuyu, hmmm not bad. Next is Smiley and Angry, we laughed again because of Angry. His voice is good but keeps on growling like his mad or something. We'll that's he's ANGRY.

They took turns on the microphone. We were having a great time.

"Y/N-chan is the one who planned all of this." Draken whisper to me. "She's the one who cooked and bake and make all of this." He continued pointing at the decorations around us. I suddenly looked at Y/N. She's so pretty when she's smiling. I don't care about her dress because for me she always looks pretty. "You should thank her later." Draken spoke again. "Yeah. I will." I said.

"Y/N-san sing for us." Takemichi said teasing Y/N. "It's Mikey's birthday so please sing for us, right Mikey-kun?" Takemichi spoke again. "Yeah. Sing for me Y/N-chan. Not for them but for me. It's my birthday." I said while crossing my arms.

Actually I don't want Y/N to sing for them. I want to be the only one who she will sing to. But it'll be weird if I say something like 'don't sing'. I have no choice but to let her sing. But I made it pretty clear that it's for me and not for them.

Y/N looks at me, embarrassed. I just smiled at her and nodded my head. She grab the mic and choose a song.

Statue- Lil Eddie Girl Version

When a day is said and done, In the middle of the night

and you're fast asleep, my love. Stay awake looking at

you baby, Telling myself I'm the luckiest girl alive.

Cause so many times I was certain you was gonna walk

out of my life why you take such a hold of me, boy,

When I'm still trying to get my act right.

They all stared at her. This the reason why I don't want Y/N to sing. It's her voice. It's like an angel.

I'm like a statue, stuck staring right at you,

Got me frozen in my tracks. So amazed how you take me 

back, Each and every time our love collapsed.

Statue, stuck staring right at you, So when I'm lost for

words Every time I disappoint you,

It's just 'cause I can't believe, That you're so wonderful...

I feel my face is burning. My heart is pounding from my chest.  The lyrics, that's what I feel about her.  The way I froze every time I saw her.  The way she's always there for me even if I sometimes took her for granted.

What is the reason, when you really could have any girl

you want? I don't see what I have to offer.

I should've been a season, guess you could see I had

potential. Do you know you're my miracle?

She looks at me while sing this line. 'Do know you know you're my miracle?' No. It's because you are my MIRACLE Y/N.  You're the light of my darkness.  You love me even if there so many guys that's more deserving of your love.

She bowed and they stood up and clapped. They even hugged her saying her voice is amazing. Urghhhh. Stop hugging my Y/N!!!!

Mitsuya is next to sing. He sang Out of my League- Stephen Sparks. I was starting to get pissed off because he's looking at Y/N the entire time he's singing...