26

Mikey's POV

I had to threaten Rindou so he would've give me Y/N's number. At first he's really persistent but when I told him about our past he gave in.

I saved Y/N's number, but I really don't know what to say to her. I still doesn't remember me. Maybe it's beautiful of my look. I don't know. I was thinking for hours of what to say to her.

"I invited Y/N at the XXX Club later and she said yes. So you're welcome." Rindou said. I looked at him, and to be honest I almost hug him from the happiness i felt.

See, Y/N was the only who can make me feel like this. My angel has come back, this time I will never let her go. I'll do everything I can to make her mine.

------

Y/N's POV

I was kinda nervous about this. Rindou invited me. I'm sure that asshole will be there. Yes, of course I fucking remember him. I just pretend like I don't so I don't look pathetic.

I told Mitsuya I'm gonna go with Miyuki so he doesn't have to worry about me.

I wore this very sexy black dress. I put on my usual makeup and of course my favorite red lipstick.

----- at the club

----- at the club ....

I sat beside Rindou. He's one of the guys I have slept with. He's really good in bed. If you're going to ask me, I'd love to sleep with him again hehehehe. Fuck me.

I noticed Mikey keep staring at me.

Fuck. What the hell did just happen to him? He's got bags under his eyes. Somehow he kinda looks hot. His tattoo on his nape. His fit body.

Fuck this. Y/N please control yourself. Remember what he did to you 12 years ago.

I took a shot after shot of tequila. After almost 15 shots, I felt my self esteem rise again...

-----

Mikey's POV

"Rindou, you wanna get out of here?" I heard Y/N whispered to Rindou who is now smiling like he won a jackpot.

"So Y/N, you don't really remember me?" I said trying to distract their plan. "I remember you. You're Mikey." Y/N said with a straight face. I can clearly tell she's pissed off.

"Rindou, can we talked? Just the two of us." He just nodded and we went outside leaving Y/N with Sanzu and Ran grinning like a mad men.

"Do me a favor Rin, invite her to our mansion. I wanna talk to her." This actually my first time to ask my underling a favor. "As much as I wanted to keep her, it seems you really like her. You even smiled for the first time you saw her. But I won't hold back. This one time favor." Rindou said patting my shoulder.

"Let's dance." Y/N said to Rindou. I watched them go. She and Rindou were dancing together. He's facing her back and holding her waist as she twerk at him.

I was really jealous of Rindou right now. She's so fucking hot. Images of her were flashing thru my mind and I felt my dick twitched.

Fuck. The fact the I only think about her being on top of me gives me boner.

I went to the bathroom real quick to relieve myself. When I went back, they're starting to pack up.

Y/N ride with Rindou of course. I was reviewing what to say to her.

"Woah, this place literally looks like a palace." Y/N gasped when she entered our mansion. She's the first one to entered our hideout. Usually we check in on a hotel, when fucking someone.

"Let's drink some more." Y/N said looking at us with her puppy eyes. Of course we all just nodded. I mean how can you resist that look?

After drinking a while, everyone was drunk. They start talking about how deep is the ocean something like that. They were none sense seriously.

Y/N seems to be drunk. She's been kissing Rindou. I was really trying my best to ignore them but this asshole motherfucker Rindou was being touchy with her. His hands starts to rub her thighs.

"All right. That's enough. Rindou we'll talk later. And you, come with me." I really can't help it. I was really jealous of Rindou. I carried Y/N to my room.