13

Mitsuya's POV

Now playing: Out of my League- Stephen Speaks.

It's her hair and her eyes today
that just simply take me away,
and the feeling that I'm falling further in love
makes me shiver but in a good way.

This song is what I actually feel about Y/N. She look at me, smiling widely. That smile, her smile brings warmth to everyone. I wish I could tell her about my feelings..

It's a masterful melody,
when she calls out my name to me.
As the world spins around her she laughs rolls her eyes and I feel like I'm falling
but it's no surprise.

Yes. Every time she call me 'Taka-chan', the way she laughs and giggled. I could listen to all of it everyday.

'Cause I love her with all that I am,
and my voice shakes along with my hands.
'Cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea, but I rather be here than on land.
Yes, she's all that I see, and she's all that I need, and I'm out of my league once again.

The song is finished, and I bow at them to ease the tension I'm feeling right now. I was carried away with the song. I sat beside Baji and drink.

"So I guess you like her too?" Baji whispered. I wasn't shocked honestly. I mean how could you not like Y/N. I just nod at Baji and he pat my shoulder.

Mikey's POV

I was irritated by the fact that Mitsuya was looking at Y/N while singing. It's like he's singing to her, that the song is for her.

I have to show Y/N that I can sing too. Well it's true that I can sing. I'm not bragging okay? Well.... maybe a little. :P

Now Playing: You and Me - Lifehouse

What day is it
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up, and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

As soon as I start singing, everyone looks at me with surprised expressions. I guess they can't believe that their president can sing..

What are the things that I want to say
Just aren't coming out right?
I'm tripping on words
You got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

The lyrics was on point. Every time I try to say something to Y/N, it's always gonna end up a mess. I look at her and noticed she's blushing. I guess she's just surprised like everyone to hear me sing.

There's something about you now
That I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right

I mean yeah, not gonna lie. I find everything about Y/N beautiful. Even if she's just like watching, talking, cooking. Everything she does and about her is beautiful.

'Cause it's you and me
And all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you

It's true. Once I saw her, my eyes seemed glued to her. She's the only thing I see. I don't care about everything when I'm with her.

The boys run to me and hug me. Messing with my hair.

"I didn't know the Invincible Mikey could sing." Baji said.

"Yeah, Mikey-Kun if you let me I'll be your manager if you decided to pursue singing." Draken said.

After that we sat and start to eat the cake. It's strawberry shortcake. and of course the dorayaki are all mine. Actually I finished it already while everyone is busy singing. It's good. It's so good. I could eat everything Y/N makes.

"Ummm.. this cake is so good Y/N-san" chifuyu said.

"Yes, it's not too sweet. I could marry you now" Baji said while winking at Y/N. Damn you Baji!!!!! I'm the only one for Y/N.

After eating, Emma forced Hina and Y/N to sing and dance. Well, I want see Y/N dance but I don't know how I will ask good thing Emma did it for me.

Hina | Emma | Y/N  . that's their position. They're at the front. Us boys are just sitting and excited to see them dance.

They sang Buttons- Pussycat Dolls.

I could tell Hina and Y/N are embarrassed, Emma on the hand is like performing on her concert. I smiled the entire time they're performing.

After their performance, it's time for us boys. We promised them that we will sing after them.

Now Playing: Because of you - Neyo

Ooh Want to but I can't help it
I love the way it feels
This got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real
I need it when I want it
I want it when I don't
Tell myself I'll stop everyday
Knowing that I won't

Takemichi, Chifuyu, Smiley and Angry sang that part. Even they dance like a macho dancer.

I got a problem, and I (don't know what to do about it)
Even if I did, I don't know if I would quit
But I doubt it, I'm
Taken by the thought of it

Of course, it's our turn. I, Draken, Mitsuya and Baji. We dance also. I mean we can't let them beat us. I looked at Y/N she's laughing. I am happy when she's happy.

And I know this much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction
I'm so strung out on you
I can barely move, but I like it
So, then it's all because of you (all because of you)
And it's all because of you (all because of you)
So, then it's all because
Never get enough
She's the sweetest drug

At the chorus, we all sang. For the second voice was Takemichi and Chifuyu..

After our performance, we bowed and we all start to laugh. I think this is probably my happiest birthday.

We all decided to go home because it's already 8pm. We've been here for almost 4 hours. After we cleaned up, everyone said goodbye, leaving me, Y/N, Emma and Ken-Chin. Emma and Ken-Chin was the first to leave because I told them I will help and drive Y/N home.

"Thank you for today Y/N. You have no idea how happy I am." I hugged her, I don't care about anything right now. I just to hug her.

"I'm glad you like it. Again, Happy Birthday, Manjiro!" she hugged me back. And hand me a Omamori. It's kinda like a Lucky Charm here in Japan. By the looks of it, she made it her self. "I know I can't make you stop fighting, that's why I made you this. I hope whenever you look at this, you'll remember me. You'll remember that I'm always here for you even if the whole world turns against you, I'll be here. I hope this Omamori will keep you safe." she said and hug me.

I don't know what to say. I can't believe of what she just said. How can I repay her kindness? What did I do to have someone like her? I don't deserve her. But I want her...

We arrived at the front of her apartment. She opens the door and invite me inside but I refused. I told her to just rest. Before she could close the door, I grab her wrist and pulls her into a hug.

"Thank you for making me so happy." I hold both of her cheeks with my hand and I kiss her. It was a innocent kiss. After that, she looked at me and tears were running down to her cheeks and she hug me. Before I could asked her what's wrong she said "Thank you for everything, Manjiro." She pulled away from the hug and went inside.

I love you, Y/N.  i whispered to myself.