30

Today is Pah Chin's wedding. Mitsuya and I are going together. He will pick me up at 3pm because the wedding will start at 4 and followed by dinner reception.

I pampered myself. Put on facial masks. I even use body scrub. Well, this is my first time attending a wedding and also seeing everybody after a long time. Nervous and excited at the same time.

After I took a shower, I started to get ready. I put on my dress. It was a halter floral dress. I put on my usual makeup but decided to just wear a salmon pink lipstick. For shoes, I just wear my favorite beige stilettos. Lastly, I put my hair in a semi messy bun.

 Lastly, I put my hair in a semi messy bun

Ding dong....

-------

Mitsuya's POV

After I'm done getting ready for today's event, I head out to pick up Y/N. I just wore a all black suit.

I rang the doorbell, it took a few minutes before Y/N opened the door.

I was completely shocked on how beautiful she is. She's really an angel.

Mikey, don't you dare hurt her again.

"Let's go?" I offered my arms to her, and she accepted it. I can smell her from here. She smells nice.

I opened the car's door for her, and she giggled at me. I mean we already promised each other that I will be her date, before the Mikey incident.

We arrived at the church, we didn't have enough time to chat because the ceremony started right away.

I can see Y/N crying on the other side. God, she's so cute.

"Ehem..." Chifuyu cleared his throat and smirk. I lightly punch in his side and laughed.

He must have noticed that my attention wasn't on the ceremony.

We all now headed to the reception that just behind the church so everyone just walked. I helped Y/N because she wearing heels.

-------

Y/N's POV

We arrived at the reception. I'm so happy to have finally meet everyone. I miss them so much. I congratulated the newlyweds and sit on our table.

"Long time no see, Y/N!!" Kazutora said.

"Let's do karaoke again." said Smiley and Angry. One is laughing and the other one is growling. They are so cute.

"How are you, Y/N-chan?" Draken said giving me hug.

"I'm okay Draken-kun. I'm sorry for leaving without saying goodbye." I said and pulled away from the hug.

"It's okay. I know you wouldn't leave without reason." He said patting my head.

I sat between Draken and Mitsuya. We all laughed when Pah Chin used a katana for cutting the cake while Kazutora and Peh Yan is recording him.

"I'm gonna go talk to Hakkai. I'll be his designer for his upcoming shoot. I'll be back later." Mitsuya whispered to me. I just nodded at him and smiled.

"So you and Mitsuya...." Before Draken could finish, I cut him out.

"No. We're just friends. Best friends." I said.

"Ohh. I see.....he likes you, you know." Draken said without looking at me.

"Yeah. I noticed that.. I feel really guilty to be honest Draken-kun." I sighed. "He's been really good to me. He's always there for me. But...." I pause.

"But you still love Mikey.." Draken said and looked at me.

"No. Of course not.." I almost choke on that one. "I just don't want to like him because I'm lonely. Mitsuya deserve more than that." I said.

"Ohh okay..." Draken said sarcastically.

We didn't talked for about 10 mins...

"Mikey. He's been alone for a long time. Even before we met him..... He's good at pushing people away and he's definitely good in hiding his emotions but...." Draken pause for a moment to drink his whiskey. I didn't say anything. I just listened to him.

"But when you left, that is the first time we've seen Mikey breakdown. Begging everyone to find you." Draken said. I am trying so hard to hold back my tears.

God, is it my fault?

"I'm not saying this for you to forgive him, I just saying this so you know." Draken said patting my head which made my tears fall down.

Part of me knows he doesn't mean what he said. That he just said that because he's hurt.
I focused too much on my pain that I can't seem to see that he's hurting too.

"It's okay. I already moved on from that." I lied. I wiped my tears and smiled like nothing happened.

"Oi Draken why are you making Y/N cry?" Mitsuya he said sternly.

"I'm not making her cry. Stop being so overprotective." Draken said laughing.

"What happened?" Mitsuya sat beside me.

"It's okay. Nothing happened." I smiled and gave him a nod. I get why he's being like this. He's worried that I might have a seizure again.

We all had a good time. Everyone was drinking and dancing. We jump at every beat of the music. Everyone was laughing and smiling. Everyone was happy except him...

I'm sorry Manjiro. I'm sorry for leaving you.