41

I woke up from the knock on my door. I lazily got up with my eyes closed. I'm still sleepy. I grope to the door and I opened it.

"Hey. We're gonna leave in one hour. Get ready already." Mikey said. Even I didn't see who it was, I know his voice. That fucking morning voice of his.

I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the light. I saw Mikey, with his wet hair. He probably just took a bath. He's wearing a muscle tee, showing his biceps.

He smells good. Fuck he's hot!!

"Yes. I'll just take a bath and I'll head downstairs too." I told him and I closed the door behind me.

When did Mikey became a morning person?

I did what I said. I took a cold bath to awaken myself. I dressed up and head downstairs with my things. I didn't bother to blow dry my hair.

"I'm ready." I said to Mikey who's just sitting in the living room.

"Okay. Let's go. We'll just grab breakfast on the way." He said as he carried our bags.

This time his car was different. It's a convertible car. Oh also it's a Mercedes Benz. He put our bags in the trunk and we head out.

We grab some coffee and bagels on the way. I connect my phone to the aux and played some music. The drive was really nice. The way winds blows up my hair. The smell of fresh air.. it was nice.

It was getting too bright so I put on my sunglasses and Mikey did too. Well, of course he looks so good. I can really see his dragon tattoo on his neck.

After a 4 hours drive, we arrived at some private resort in Shizuoka. The place is nice. Beach, pools and the nature were so nice.

"I prepared the rooms boss." Said the girl who's smiling widely at Mikey. I think she's the manager here.

"Okay. Start preparing for our lunch. Other guest will arrived later afternoon so it's just us who's going to eat." Mikey said.

"Okay boss." The girl said blushing.

Did she not notice me? Flirting with Mikey in front of me. Ugh. No, calm down. They're just talking.

We went inside. Mikey and I will be sharing a room but separate bed though. I put down my things and started to unpack. We'll be staying here for 3 days.

I decided to go to beach after we eat so I change already. I pick out the red one piece Mikey bought last night. Of course I'll be wearing a short and a cover up while eating.

 Of course I'll be wearing a short and a cover up while eating

"Come on. Lunch is ready." Mikey said as he open the door. I was still wearing my short so he immediately cover his eyes.

"I'll wait for you outside." He mumbled and closed the door.

I finished getting ready and went outside. I saw Mikey sitting, staring blankly at the foods. I wonder what he's thinking.....

-------