22

"We need to talk." As soon as he said that I knew something was going to happen. Something bad.

"What happened?" I asked. I didn't bother asking him to come inside. I was too eager to know what does he want to talked about.

"I need you to stay away from me." what the fuck is he saying. I didn't understand. "Huh?" I don't know what to say, what to feel.

"Stay away from me. I don't want to hurt you. I have these darkness in me that I can't control." He said looking straight to my eyes. There it is again, that cold empty eyes of his.

"No!! I won't stay away from you. It's okay if you hurt me. I can handle it, Manjiro. Just please don't ask me that." I said trying not to break down from crying but I can feel a lump in my throat and eyes starts to get blurry because of the tears building up.

"Please. I mean it. Stay away from me. I don't want to see you." I was wrecked when he said that.

"No. I know you don't mean that. Don't say things you don't mean, Manjiro. That's bad." I laughed a little. Yeah I looked like a mad woman, crying while laughing.

"I mean it, Y/N. I don't want to see you. Just stay away from me." He turned his back but I hugged him from behind.

"Please, don't leave me. Let me stay beside you. I can handle the pain. Please just let me be with you." I was crying hard but he removed my arms and walk away.

I was alone again, crying so loud hoping he would come back.

Why is this happening to me? Why is everyone leaving me? What did I do wrong? Am I bad person? Am I that bad that everyone around me, leave me?

After I calmed down, I went back inside and lay down on my bed. I was thinking about what Mikey said. Trying to find the reason why he said that.

I drink my medicine as soon as I felt the pain in my heart and try to sleep but no, I can't sleep. I can't even stop thinking about Mikey.

Does he really mean that? He can ask me anything, just not that one. I can't stay away from him. I need him.

Tears start to fall when I think about it. It hurts. It hurts so much, but I need to be endure this. I promise Mikey I can handle pain.

----- ( note: This only Mikey's POV of what happened )

Mikey's POV

Before Izana died, I remember him saying

"I will kill everyone around you. Even if I'm not around, somebody gonna carry my will."

So that's the reason why I will do things I don't want to do.

I knocked at Y/N's apartment.

I need to do this. I will not forgive myself if something bad happens to her. I lost so many people, I can't afford to lose her too.

She opened the door. I looked at her, she's so perfect even if her eyes were swollen from crying so much.

"We need to talk." I said. "What happened?" she asked. I pause for a while to gather all of my strength to say what I am about to say.

"I need you to stay away from me." That's it. I said it. There's no turning back now.

"Stay away from me. I don't want to hurt you. I have these darkness in me that I can't control." I said and looked directly at her eyes trying to hide my feelings.

"No!! I won't stay away from you. It's okay if you hurt me. I can handle it, Manjiro. Just please don't ask me that." She's said, trying not to cry but I know her. She's broken inside. I broke her.

"Please. I mean it. Stay away from me. I don't want to see you." I need to say that. I need her to stay away from me so she can live her life peacefully.

"No. I know you don't mean that. Don't say things you don't mean, Manjiro. That's bad." She's right, I don't mean it. I want to hug her so bad.

"I mean it, Y/N. I don't want to see you. Just stay away from me." I turned my back, I will break down if I continue this. I stopped when she hug from behind.

I'm gonna miss this hug. This warm hug.

"Please, don't leave me. Let me stay beside you. I can handle the pain. Please just let me be with you." Her voice break down. I can't anymore. I removed her arms and walk away.

I didn't even looked back, I was crying. I can't breathe. I feel like dying. My heart hurts.

Please, forgive me Y/N. I love you so much.