Chapter 42

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I opened my eyes and saw Alex sitting on the bed with pancakes. I wanted to taste them so bad. "Is that for me?" I asked him, and he nodded. "Open up," he said while holding a fork with a piece of pancake on it. I did as he told me to do. "Such a good girl." I blushed. "How does it taste?" I could see that he wanted the truth, so that was what I was going to give him. "Perfect," I said before giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Do you remember what I told you last night?"

I did remember, and I almost couldn't wait. "That we were gonna have sex?" I questioned even though I did know that that wasn't what we talked about. "We can do that too, but I was thinking about something else." I kissed him on the mouth and said thank you. I couldn't wait to see her since she was the one who helped me find out about my past. 

I wanted to ask her if she had found out about my past by herself or if it was with the help from Red Hydra. If she had found out by herself, then I hoped she could tell me a bit more. But it was Red Hydra; then I hoped I could ask Alex about it. He looked at me with awe while I ate the pancakes he made me. I took another piece of the pancake in my mouth and asked him, "Do you wanna taste some of it?" He nodded. 

I was going to cut a piece for him, but before I could do that, he smashed our lips together. Then, his tongue opened my mouth and took the part of pancake out that I had in my mouth. I began blushing when I saw him chewing the food I had had in my mouth. "You're right; it does taste perfect." He had a devil's look on his face, but I could see the love in his eyes. "I-I was gonna cut you a p-piece," I said while stuttering. 

"Yeah, but you taste just as good. Actually, you taste better." A smirk grew on his face, which made me blush even more. "But I have morning breath," I said, and I could see that his smirk grew wider. "I wasn't talking about your mouth." I finally understood what he meant. "God, you sex freak." I threw a pillow at him and laughed my lungs out. 

"Oh, but you are the one begging to cum." He threw the pillow back at me. I put the food aside and threw the pillow back at him. "Only because you won't let me cum." He laughed, which made me laugh even more. His laugh was the best thing I had ever heard, and I liked it a lot. "Can we go see her?" I asked him. "Yes." I got up from the bed and rushed to the toilet to get ready. 

I took a fast shower and was about to open the door into his room when I heard him talk with someone. "We can't find what is wrong with Y/n," a guy said. "We need this to work, so find the error and fix her," I heard Alex say. I stumbled back and landed on my ass. I didn't understand what he meant by fixing me. 

I looked at my hands and saw that they were shaking. I thought I was okay as I was. Then, my head began to hurt, and I began hearing the little girl's voice over and over again. I tried hitting my head with my hands since her voice was roaming around in my head. Each sentence I heard was different from the other. 

I looked up from the floor and saw Alex standing with a worried facial expression. "It hurts; please make it stop," I cried out. The pain was too much, so I ended up collapsing on the floor. 

~~~~~~~~ Some time after ~~~~~~~~

I heard someone talking, but I was scared that the pain would come again when I first opened them. "I remember. Just don't let her die. You know what would happen if she dies," Alex said with a demanding tone. Thoughts began turning and twisting in my head when he said that I couldn't die. "What will you do if she finds out?" She sounded a little worried. 

"Then I must use the chip again," he said, and I knew precisely what chip he was talking about. But, what was it I couldn't find out about, and why would he use the mind manipulating chip again? Did he not trust me? Was I just a game to him? I felt hurt and betrayed again. I wanted to know what was going on and I was gonna find out without him or anyone else knowing about it. 

I opened my eyes and put on a happy smile. "Hey," I said, which made the girl and Alex look at me. "How are you feeling?" betrayed. "My head hurts a little," which wasn't a lie. "Do you want me to kiss it?" He sounded so caring that it began feeling like a lie. "Yes." He kissed my forehead, and I smiled. "Can I get back to our room?" I asked him, and he nodded. "I won't be there with you since I have work. Is that okay?" It was sweet that he asked me if I was okay with being alone. 

"it is. I just wanted to see some Netflix on my computer." He smiled even more, and it began creeping me out. "Then let's go." He helped me up from the bed, and we walked together over towards our room. 

He tugged me into the bed and kissed my forehead. "I will be back later."I could see the worry and love in his eyes. "Okay." He kissed my lips and left the room. 

I opened the computer and began login into the database. I wanted to see if they were planning something without me knowing about it. I found a folder with the name 'Avengers' on it. As soon as I tried to open it, it wanted a code, so I began using my extraordinary hacking skills. 

After some time, I had finally cracked the code, and I got into the fill. But what I saw I had never seen coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - The authors note

Please vote on my chapters :)

Omg, what is it she found?!

1077 words.